“Mr. Garry Jessop”
Review of Thai Airways

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Well well well. Today we went to their website to check out fares. We received our desired dates etc and proceeded to pay with our amex card. my wife inputted everything and then the website seemed to drop out then return to pay which we did thinking and believing all was good until after payment the dates had changed from 4 may to the 4 march. We couldnt change so we called the jakarta office speaking with a lovely customer service girl who stated only a manager who would call us within 1 hour. This was at 1 pm. Well it is now friday 6. 25pm and no contact. We have called the jakarta office and received a recording the office is closed and will reopen next business day. How diappointing as in May we need to attend our brothers wedding. It was never ever in March. Poor poor poor

2  Thank GarryJessop
Write a ReviewReviews (6,948)

Reviewed 1 week ago

We were returning from London to our home in Bangkok on the A380, we were travelling in economy and the flight was booked using our ROP points.
We had managed to get a seat in the small economy section in the upper deck, whilst the seats are the same as downstairs, the smaller cabin is less crowded.
As a previous fan of the Thai service we were surprised just how much it had gone downhill, the service was rushed and spasmodic with the drinks in very short supply, we were only offered a small glass of wine with our main meal, no small bottles any more.
We were very disappointed with the meal, my "pork stew" looked completely unappetizing and tasted worse than it looked, it wasn't even warm, my cold mashed potato and veg were completely uneatable. Our breakfast was only slightly better, but it at least it was warm.
It will be a long time before I travel long haul on Thai again, and if I do I'll bring my own food.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank John S
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Even if you’re in economy you are treated with good service and comfortable seats. Everyone is nice and helpful. I had forgotten to tell in advance that I need special food and they went out serching the flight to find something suitable for me. I would fly Thai anytime. Their economy is like other companies business!

Reviewed 1 week ago

The flight was comfortable with good service on board,friendly stewards,the plane take off and Landing on time.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We've had a great experience with Thai Airways and would recommend this for anyone travelling to Asia.
It all actually started with a mistake we made on our booking (a third party). I accidentally misspelt the name of my partner (missed one letter) and only realised the day before departure when we wanted to check in online!
Luckily, the ground staff was very helpful and allowed us to board without any charges (as this was only a minor one digit discrepancy). We also had no issues on our return flight.

The flight itself was peaceful and the staff was excellent and accommodating. Great service!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)