“Poor response to complaints”
Review of TAP Portugal

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked up graded seats at 65 dollars X 2, when i did a final check on the seats they were booked by some one else, call TAP customer service they look into the situation and called it a computer glitch, I had to take lessor seats at 25 dollars each X2, was never refunded the money for the first set of seats, flight was on June 8/18 and returning on June 23, I have tried to contact them numerous times but got brushed off with the saying your claim is being looked into.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
1  Thank jim w
Write a ReviewReviews (12,663)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We flew TAP thru Lisbon to Stockholm for the Start of a land & cruise tour thru the Baltic region. We found the booking process on TAP to be easy and seat selection just as easy. I am not sure it was the smartest selection or shortest time to get to Stockholm but it certainly was the most economical and their service on board was attentive. This is the second time we have flown TAP to a final destination and we do reccomend TAP for the traveler looking to be economical.

1  Thank Kenny G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time with this airline recently.No major problems and as such would not have any problem using TAP again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Layover schedule was about 3 hours which was acceptable since there were no non-stops between Boston and Milan. My husband was given a lactaid free meal both ways for the longer flight between Boston and Lisbon, which was greatly appreciated. Flight between Lisbon to Malpensa he was offered a yogurt drink( which he was unable to consume). On another positive note, we were offered drinks (water, coffee, juices etc) several times which was also appreciated, especially when compared to a flight on Norwegian airlines in June 2018 when we were never even offered water for entire flight between London/Gatwick and Boston. Enjoyed the movie selections.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The airline is small, space is small in the economy section. Everyone I knew always spoke very highly of this airline but when we flew this past June it was a sa experience. I was crammed with three others in a four chair aisle. The seats are smaller than a avergae seat, it was a long and tight 6hr flight. TV did not work, no in flight wifi, The food was average and so was the service. Keeping that in mind I decided to pay the extra money and upgrade to first class, sad to say it was a much nicer experience. In my opinion I would not fly this airline again unless I could get a fair rate in first class. It's just not worth it for the price you pay for the ticket.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
1  Thank Maria R