“Mr”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Would have been a great experience without the noisy child behind me and the snoring fat guy in front of me

Date of travel: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (21,885)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We travelled to Michigan to baby sit 3 cats that belonged to the daughter of my Girlfriend. We were there for a week. Our return trip was as great as the original trip.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My son recommended I try Spirit airlines. And admittedly, I was reluctant. But now I'm a new recruit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My flight was canceled back in December due to staff calling out of work. I sent emails requesting someone to contact me regarding my expenses that I incurred due to the cancelation and no-one has responded to me?

Date of travel: December 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank BeYoutyTravels_04
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The website is difficult to navigate and breaks or glitches often. If you want to easily browse flight options forget it, you'll get stuck on dead end pages with no option but to start your search over.
Adding options like cars or hotels only increases this problem and makes booking with them online impossible. Sometimes the total amount displayed gets glitched and shows entirely the wrong amount by hundreds even thousands of dollars!

Trying to use a travel credit from your canceled trip during quarantine? Good luck! The booking system breaks here as well. "Error" message after another when trying to enter reservation codes or update preferences for flight options.

I had to search all over their website to find a phone number to actually book something. When I finally got connected to their reservation department the voice connection kept cutting in and out on their end and dropping the call at least once. They had to have me call back a different number because she couldn't transfer me to the payment department without dropping the call.

When an itinerary adjustment was made, I received an email to accept the changes which turned out to be impossible. The "accept" button in the email takes you back to the broken website, which again gives "error" codes or "itinerary not found" messages. I had to call again!

I will not be booking anything with this airline again.

• Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.