“Great flight with Southwest Pilot's first takeoff and landing”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great flight with Southwest Pilot Cameron's first takeoff and landing from Austin to Dallas Love Field on April 22, 2024!. Southwest also has great in-flight beverage (free) and alcohol drink options available (for purchase)

• In-flight Entertainment

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been flying Southwest Air for many years. Well, yesterday on Flight 1571 from LAX to BWI, we experienced the worse flight of our life. There was an older Flight Attendant that was not allowing people to get to the bathroom, she tossed snacks at you, and yelled loudly at an elderly gentleman. The Lead Flight Attendant told us that WiFi would not be available on our flight. For almost five (5) hours, we listened at crying, loud babies and kids. My Husband called today to complain about the problems and was pretty much blown off by another older sounding woman at their Corporate Office. Their flights are now full, the bottom of the seat is thin and if you are sitting in front of a child, you could be kicked in your back the entire flight—my experience. No longer recommended!

2  Thank darkchocchild
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Guess pilots just don’t know how to use ILS anymore. Keep weather delaying the flight just for them to keep people around for four hours waiting on their plane so that when they cancel the flight no one else has any other options to get to their destination because it’s so late.

• In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank Triston T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the only airline I’ve ever taken and years ago before Covid this was an excellent airline… sad to say that this airline has completely went downhill since then. Planes are always at full capacity & flights are always delayed. This past week has been hell with this airline. On the way to Miami we had to stop in Baltimore .. due to the plane being full I was told to put my purse in my suitcase which held me back from my boarding position and everybody who checked in after me went on the plane before me. Staff is not helpful what so ever from the Flight attendants to the customer service in the air ports. On our way back to New York we had a layover in Baltimore … my first south west plane was delayed and overlapped with my corresponding flight. My boyfriend and I were told by a flight attendant that our flight back to Buffalo would still be waiting for us when we got there … well we got there and the flight attendant at our gate in Baltimore said “that plane been gone” all though the plane was still parked in front of the door … she was rude and unprofessional told me to go talk to customer service. There were over 200 people on that flight who got off PISSED and also missed their flight … due to it being the last flight of the night we had to stay in Baltimore for the night tired and stressed. My grand father passed while I was on vacation and it was important that I got home. They took our luggage so we had no change of clothes or tooth brushes. This air line is horrible, although they compensated us this is ridiculous… people pay their hard earned money and south west planes can’t ever be on time so we missed our flight and had to detour another day. There were two helpful employees at the customer service desk who helped compensate us. I do not feel the compensation was enough due to the exhaustion of waiting for a flight that kept getting delayed & then having to practically run to the other side of Baltimore airport just to get there and see our plane had boarded and was about to take off. Do not book on this airline !!!! Spend a little more money with a better airline. They kept canceling their snack and drink services every flight due to “turbulence” and the plane barely shook at all. Just terrible experience. I will never fly southwest again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

HORRIBLE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! 2 days of being on the phone and being told incomplete information. My luggage sat on the runway in heavy rain without a tarp.. so I know my stuff is soaked!! They have absolutely no clue of what is going on! My luggage went from Dallas, Panama City, BWI ( final destination) couldn't be found on the ramp.. to Nashville?? Back to Panama City to Nashville! Then found out it was still in Panama City and was going to be expedited to BWI... after being told it was already in route to Nashville to BWI. STILL IN PANAMA CITY !!!!! COMPLETELY UPSET!!!! And by the way.. I'm Pennsylvania where I live!!! Not to mention I was never in Nashville this trip!!!! My suggestion don't pack Burberry Sweaters, North Face, Frye boots, Patagonia, Ralph Lauren or Victoria Secret, Orvis , Calvin Klein or Michael kors if your going to check a bag! Good Luck and Happy Traveling... I wish you luck!!!

Date of travel: April 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.