“Very Funny Pilot”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed April 15, 2024

The pilot on this flight was very nice!
His jokes were funny and everything.
But the thing is the flight was very full and their was like no seats left after everyone entered the plane.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed April 14, 2024

Everything from booking process to flight was excellent. Plus was that it includes check in baggage. Minus and A big minus is the policy of not having any seat number, specially if one boards the flight in last allocation, will struggle to space for bag and also seat together, if travelling as a couple.

It will not cost to airlines, if they do allot seat number at the time of check in as will streamline and offer better experience as this a big let down and may have to rethink if have other options to fly even if one has to pay extra for check in baggage.

Date of travel: March 2024
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed April 14, 2024

On April 13th, 2024, I had the pleasure of flying with Southwest Airlines and the best crew ever! The pilot was so friendly and welcoming. Also, the flight attendant in charge and crew were the best that I had ever flown with. Not only did I compliment them on their excellent customer service, but other passengers on the flight did as well. They were warm and friendly and you just felt at home in the air. They took the slogan “flying the friendly skies” to a higher level. Job well done Southwest employees on flight #667. You were awesome!

1  Thank Jennifer L
Reviewed April 13, 2024

The quality of customer service has gone downhill dramatically. I have ridden on Southwest for decades and am at the point I will fly American instead. It may be more expensive, but the customer service is so much better. My husband even works for Southwest. Flying standby shouldn’t mean you get treated like crap since you’re not paying for the flight. Even though I have the option of standby through his job-no thanks. Now I would rather pay than deal with the extra BS and lack of empathy when flights are full/cancelled. A little compassion goes a long way Southwest!

2  Thank Senorita L
Reviewed April 12, 2024

Be careful when buying a wanna get away or wanna get away plus ticket. You will not get your money back if you cancel, your money will be stuck as a flight credit. Forcing customers to have make another reservation with them ( the only way to feel like the money is not wasted). Do more research into any very hidden restrictions that atleast to me were not made clear on the mobile website. I would suggest flying with another airline.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank M A
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.