“Horrible flying experience”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed April 9, 2024

This is the worst flying experience I’ve had. They let you know it’s cut rate every step of the way from bad service to minimal snacks to tiny seats to confusing and punishing seating to gate checking every bag. While all the airlines do one or more of these, Southwest is by far the biggest concentration of dehumanizing treatment in the name of saving a few bucks. If you have to endure this Greyhound bus of an airline, pay extra for a higher section number so you don’t get treated like dogsh!t.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank Lisa H

Reviewed April 7, 2024

Southwest always does a great job. Pretty funny safety announcement this time 🤡 I've traveled on these guys for years and I do like the change they made to allow my wife to board at the same time as me

1  Thank Jeff S
Reviewed April 6, 2024

Every time I fly southwest the flight gets delayed and then when everyone is finally on board they leave us sitting there for 18-30 min and do not say anything that is going on. I will never y them again!!!! Worst!!! This is based on like ten different trips! And they trick you to buy business class but it is just regular seating!!

Reviewed April 5, 2024

Amazing, the service is nothing i've seen before in terms of air, travel the seats are so comfortable and every single flight attendant is significantly attentive to all of the people on the plane even the complimentary snacks change on different flights so its always interesting and I always fly them. Thank You Southwest!

Date of travel: February 2024
    • Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank Graham G
Reviewed April 5, 2024

Queen and Kasey were easily the most entertaining, patient and kind airline employees I’ve ever encountered. They made sure to make me feel seen and made my entire standby experience amazing.

1  Thank Desmon O
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.