“Horrible”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed February 25, 2024

Got to airport at 4:00 am and the terminal was closed, service kiosks closed and everyone waiting on line with luggage. Wait time standing up 30 minutes to process all passengers with only 2 employees. Horrible experience.

Reviewed February 25, 2024

Very disappoined in Southwest customer service. I had all my jewelry stolen from my checked luggage and all I got was an"I'm sorry" there is nothing we can do! Maybe they need to check out their employees better!!

Reviewed February 24, 2024

SW never on time anymore, delayed over an hour, still waiting, always something, crew, plane… late Friday after long week and now this, thanks SW, awesome

Reviewed February 24, 2024

This is good for the price but the way they board is ridiculous if you have kids. We all checked in together but had different spots in line (one is a minor) I was set to board first and they wouldn’t let him come with me. On the plane they wouldn’t allow me to save a seat. We had to leave someone or everyone out with him.
Later..
We had a connecting flight that was 40 minutes late and it was the same plane, however they would not allow anyone to stay on board. So that was fun doing that all over again.
Zero compassion for our situation and we all ended up separated in the end.

Reviewed February 23, 2024

I paid significantly extra to be in the A1-A15 group. I was A6, my adult daughter was A5. As we started boarding a woman swooped between us. Her boarding pass was B6. I informed the gate agent who did nothing and allowed her to cut in front of me. After our trip I emailed Southwest. I received a form letter email back. Very unsatisfactory. So think twice before you waste money on early boarding. Cutting in line is effective and tolerated by SW employees.

Date of travel: January 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.