“Not bad at all”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Boarding was nicely done by numbers. Although we were delayed, the pilot made up the time. We appreciated the low price. We brought our own food but were offered enough snacks, water, juices that we didn't Really need to. All the seats were three across and narrow, but no more than other airlines.
Air travel has not been entirely comfortable for a long time, but this flight was as good as could be expected.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,454)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight was on time and relatively uneventful...like airline travel should be. I travel regularly from business and now only fly Southwest exclusively.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Southwest Flight 789 from BWI to Las Vegas was great. Service on this flight was excellent. The flight arrived on time

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked a round trip flight from Sacramento to San Juan, Puerto Rico in December. In January I realized that I had made a mistake regarding the date of the return flight. Instead of returning on February 12, as was my intention, I had booked a return flight on March 12. I went into Southwest.com and was immediately able to change the date. It was so easy. No fees, no hassle and I received a credit of $43.00.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight crew was very helpful and nice. Very typical Southwest flight. Free checked bags is always welcome too.