“Smooth flight. Comfortable.”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Cabin staff politely attentive. In flight entertainment disappointing. Smooth flight. Cases checked in at Perth and next seen at Heathrow. Singapore airport amazing.

Date of travel: December 2017
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (17,851)

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Amazingly huge and comfortable seats, a super elaborate menu with an excellent variety of food for vegetarians and non vegetarians! My husband devoured the food while I slept on my flat bed like as if I was at home! Really great airline staff. Overall, a fabulous experience!

Date of travel: October 2017
1  Thank NehaBasu28
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Economy on Singapore Airlines was fine. We booked for an excellent price. All flights were on time and connected well. Seating was comfortable although the flights were full. Service was always excellent. Food was average, it is always better to go with the flow. Movies were below average.

Date of travel: October 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2017

SQ is one of the best airlines and I really had great experience with the service from check in to arrival. The only con was that the plane from Houston to Manchester was a little old, so it doesn't feel luxurious. The food selection is great and entertainment is pretty great as well.

Date of travel: March 2017
1  Thank Stephani A
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Singapore airline has a good reputation among travelers for a lone time. we always choose flying SQ whenever we can. But my last trip from Perth to Singapore, then to Beijing and return was a huge disappointment. The seats were not very comfortable when it’s flat; the staff were still polite but not as friendly as before; worst of all, unlike Qantas, Qatar & other Middle East airlines’ business class, apart from a pair of sleepers, there’s no duvet, no pajamas, not even a toiletry bag nor personal care!!! I always feel dehydrated on the airplane, when I need some moisturizer I had to go to the toilet, it’s very inconvenient (past experience told me this would be provided individually in Business class so I didn’t need to bring my own on the plane). When you charge people that much money for business class, surely you can provide some moisturizer and lip balm to your clients!

I can understand the competition in airline industry is fierce nowadays, but when you cut cost to the bone, it ruins airline’s image and quality. Your reputation disappears fast with this cost cutting exercise. When I told my friends, within them, there are quite a few high-end FF, they were all shocked. Well, for us, it’s time to change airlines.

Date of travel: November 2017