“Declining”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We haven't flown Singapore Airlines for about 12 months now but what a difference it was.
Our return flight from Singapore was on an old 777 with TV screens that you couldn't even watch. The good side was that there was plenty of leg room. Service on this flight just seemed to be lacking. I had my blanket over my head and had just got to sleep when I was woken up asking if I would like a meal. When it came to breakfast they looked the other way and I was missed. Not that I wanted the breakfast. It has been the same for over ten years. Three slices of melon , a bread roll and a banana muffin. Also check your pillow they give you. Mine had what looked to be like dried mucus on it. Asked for another but never got one.
Drink service now is almost a non event. A small half cup of soft drink . Except if you are the people in front of you who continually ordered vodka and lemonade and were always given it. No peanuts. I will always bring my own drinks and snacks now.
Singapore to Bangkok flights are always much better. Friendlier crew and huge meals.
They are still my preferred airline and I will still fly them over Thai Airways.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sadly the premium economy seating was disappointing. Even though it was an Airbus 380 the seats seamed very dated and lacked the comfort I would have expected.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was on my way back from SFO to Singapore via SQ31 and was shocked with denied entry into UA lounge and the UA staff claimed the lounge is Full. Being a business class traveller, a rest or freshen up with a light bit will be good after an early morning flight but was shocked tha the krislfyer lounge is closed for good in SFO. All travellers via business class or first class will use the UA lounge in 6 maths from now. No lounge from SQ.
I was shocked to slapped with a 25 USD voucher for me to get my meal. Knowing that SFO lounge is always crowded and u typically need the queue for most of the eateries. There is no suffice time to eat after purchasing. What is the point of being a member of krislfyer where you can't even sure the net since lounge Is not permitted to be entered due to the fact that the shared lounge by UA is Full? It seems to me that giving out vouchers will be the long terms solution to krislfyer members. I don't see SQ will touch or ever want to touch the pulse of their members. Removing the lounge and giving vouchers will be the way to go for krsiflyers members moving forward. Rest in the comfort of the lounge is not their intent. Saving cost not to have their own krislfyer lounge is the way to go it seems.

Disgruntled

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The airline personnel were great. Check in and baggage went smoothly. The food was not very good and the films were not to the same calibre as other airlines. There was also a delay of 2 hours making a 7 hour wait for my connecting flight

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Have always travelled on Singapore Airlines in the past but i now find that the airline is getting a little outdated and not got the same service which it once had. Food is pretty bland and although the staff are very polite and friendly it just doesnt seem to be keeping up the standards as other airlines which is a shame.