“Budget airline”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 April 2018

For a budget airline is well organized and good. They have new policy for cabin bags, so now you have to pay more...The seats are narrow and do not decline, which is annoying when you are on a longer hours flight. The cabin staff were helpful and pleasant.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (46,632)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have never had a great experience with Ryanair, I always feel like passengers are herded like cattle and it's crowded. Poor service and terrible food. I thought I would give Ryanair one last chance, but I learned my lesson. Never again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Easy purchase through the company's website, cheap prices, easy check-in advance, during the flight in both directions, one minus, very uncomfortable seats

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We flew with Ryanair, as it was part of our package. This was our first time, flying with them. Checked in online, the day before, which is OK, if you have access to the internet. We didn't seat together, going for coming back, as we thought, paying extra, for that, was extortionate. We took our hand luggage, but my partners bag, was too large for the overhead compartment, so it was put in the hold, free of charge. I thought food & drinks were overpriced! Trying to flog Scratch cards

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We booked priority boarding which went fairly well until we were sent to the tarmac at the bottom of the plane stairs. It was freezing cold and windy. Nothing seemed to be happening. People started drifting back into the building after about 15 mins and some staff had arrived. Apparently there was no crew available. Went back up to the gate waiting area. Were told to move into a different gate to take another plane where there was a crew available. Were then told to go to the original gate. This time they had found a crew. Plane was one and a half hours late leaving.