“Consistently Reliable”
Review of Philippine Airlines (PAL)

A TripAdvisor Member
Tarlac, Philippines
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

As before, Philippine Airlines adheres to schedules as indicated in the itinerary. They have managed to bring into Clark International Airport the quality and consistency they have been exercising in all other airports they serve. Highly recommended, especially for those who value their time.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (2,372)

Reviewed 8 February 2018

The planes used are a little dated - the business class is wide seats which don't lay flat unlike most other airlines which now offer fully flat beds in business class. The age of the plane is also shown by the fact they hand out ipad mini's as entertainment systems. This is ok for a few hours but on a 17 hour flight holding an ipad and a non flat bed feels a bit tedious.

I must praise the staff who were very helpful, attentive and offered a high level of service through out. The food was also good.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank bowsera
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Philippine Airlines caters to Pilpinos and other people wanting to reach
Phil on a direct flight I prefers non stop flight, it’s less hassle and I have time to just relax and sleep on the plane. I checked in on line prior to departure and it really helped for faster and efficient check in. Only Limited food choices at lunch and breakfast .

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

This is my first time tarring the philippine airline. Original at the check in desk. The guy asked us if we want to be overbooked. We answered no, then they changed the boarding time from 1420 to 1530, then the plane arrived at airport at 16:40. Departured at 17:10. My whole afternoon were waiting and waiting. Feel so bad.

1  Thank vision0502
Philippine_Airlines, Customer Experience Officer at Philippine Airlines (PAL), responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Hello vision0502,

We are sorry to learn of your unfavorable experience. Thank you for letting us know. You have our word that feedback like this is well noted to help us in our service enhancements. We hope you will give us another chance to delight you in your future travels.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

me and my bf wants to go to coron this june and i tried search online for ticket's but site is not that good..what i did is i go to mactan airport at thier office to inquire,but too bad the staff who entertain me is have a verry bad attitude.... i wish i take her picture so i can post....what she told me is the higher price and i ask what is more cheaper online or direct to their office.what she replied is no more questions if i want ticket then just book with out any questions ..so i just leave with verry bad mode... whats the purpose for thier office if they cannot help passengers? the price she told me is more than half of price online i saw..... but i am not surprise i can see the attitude of that staff by her appearance... bad looking and bad attitude staff good for her and wish her good Luck in life

1  Thank Irene A

Good day Irene A,

We have noted your feedback regarding the points you have raised about our agent in Mactan Airport. We do not tolerate any untoward behavior in the workplace and especially to our customers. We have taken serious note of your feedback and will be informing our offices of the same to prevent recurrence.

Thank you.