“Malaysia Airline”
Review of Malaysia Airlines

Reviewed December 9, 2019

Most of my flight to SEA country is by Malaysia Airlines.
The baggage check-in (Manila) is slow needs to Q more than an hour.
Anyway, Seat, cabin & service is great. Especially the food.

1  Thank clchua3857

Reviewed December 9, 2019

I am always grateful to have the opportunity to fly business class.

My LON-KUL in business class was just outstanding. The crew was friendly and any request was granted immediately. My 3A seat was comfortable although I found the feet section a bit tight after reclining. Although it was late in the night, I still managed to find the capacity to eat their satays! Thank you to the crew of MH1.

The KUL-SYD business class service was very different. As soon as the meals were served, it was lights out and no staff could be seen.

Boarding in KLIA was chaotic. Passengers queued and block entry despite calls to wait their turn.

I have travelled on a SYD-KUL-SYD in economy and business over the years. After meals, a request for tea or coffee was always met with seat belt light on with “turbulence” ahead and therefore the crew cannot serve hot drinks. This will remain for almost the entire flight. Initially I believed them but after several trips with the same story, I have begun to feel it is a ploy to avoid service.

Despite several attempts, I could not use the Chef On Call service. It asked that I contact a Kuala Lumpur number to book.

I found it easy to change seats.

Nevertheless MAS has one of the affordable business class deals and I will continue to fly with them.

Date of travel: October 2019
1  Thank Love_Life_Sydney
Reviewed December 8, 2019

Flight is punctual and meal is likely our taste, landing in KL Airport was ahead from schedule. I will use to Malaysia destination.

Date of travel: September 2019
2  Thank CG2Traveller
Reviewed December 8, 2019

Malaysian airlines is the only one I could find that offer daytime flights to Sydney. I would normally fly business class for overnight flights. With MH, for about A$100 each way one can purchase extra legroom seats for the Syd/KL leg. These seats are in a small 16 seat cabin just behind business. It is a much more comfortable space than in economy. For a day flight, this means a relatively comfortable flight without having to pay for premium fares

1  Thank ozkong
Reviewed December 7, 2019

I have been using MH services ON and OFF for the last decade and have observed the standards have fallen, in terms of overall services. Other times, I have flown with QF.

On my last trip from MEL on Nov 24, 2019, usually the elderlies and 'parents with children' were advised to embarked the plane first but in this instance, this was non-existent. It seemed something was not right this time as everything seemed chaotic. I always cherished this move by MH & SQ, & to be a deal breaker as it 'respects' the elders and the difficulties experienced by them. But not this occasion. It was such a disappointment to the nth degree.

On other airlines, when non-adult passengers were booked in, usually the system pick up and children's food were served. But with MH, you have to specifically ring up to order this meal. Such a disappointment !

Also I can see the flight attendants were a bit tired and required more rest before taking on the shift.

With these experience, I think other airlines will be considered if I am going through this route in future.

I an only say that, to improve more MH has to appoint a passenger on board to evaluate their services rendered or else it's failure will fall devastatingly. Good luck to MH!

2  Thank alanbgtan
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.