“Charming Service”
Review of Malaysia Airlines

Reviewed January 16, 2019

We took the night flight to KL. There was a slight delay boarding the plane due to the disabled passengers being put on board first. From the moment we stepped on board all passengers were warmly greeted and directed to their seats.
The staff were very courteous and service was friendly.
Food was good, it was only breakfast we required and had a choice and they were good.
We really enjoyed our first experience flying Malaysian Airlines and will do so again.

Date of travel: December 2018

Reviewed January 16, 2019

Malaysian airlines made the whole experience of holidays next level. definitely worth the upgrade to business class even though we had a relative short flight to KL from Adelaide. was not expecting flat beds.
my only disappointment would be the entertainment was not really up to date.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

We had a flight delay and customer service was terrible. I had a connecting flight and I was given a number for contacting Malaysia airlines in Melbourne airport. (Customer service in Melbourne airport was terrible as well). after 4-5 hour delay we were told we cant fly on that day and we need to go up and get our luggage. Queue was very long and it took nearly 3 hours for us finally to get to a person and talk. They were just giving hotel and food vouchers with no other help at all. They were like robots who can only say " Sorry we cant do anything, just call that number". Every time I call that number someone new answers the phone and I had to explain my problem all over again. They promise they call you back in 10-15 minutes, but they never do. Didn't help me with my connecting flight or with my request to exchange my return ticket as I was arriving at my destination few days later. Finally I had to call to my travel agent who rebooked my ticket and we were able to arrive at our destination a few days later. No reimbursement, no help nothing useful from this airlines service. Stewardesses and food was ok, but I don't I will fly with them anytime soon. It was the worst trip ever happened to me.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed January 14, 2019

I flew on Malaysia Airlines and it was fine. They have remotes for the screens but they are slightly delayed for the button pressing. I flew on NYE 2017(but unfortunately, it is not an option so when I say 2018 I mean 2017) at 11 PM. Good staff and yummy food! I would suggest Malaysia Airlines!

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

This is the first time I received my luggage wracked! Never have I ever experienced this with other airlines other than Malaysia Airline. The plane i was riding is an airbus, MH4. Uppon arrival to the UK, I received my luggage with a HUGE hole on one of the rollers/tires. Thank goodness non of my clothes or items got missing due to an extra layer of plastic underneath it, But if the layer inside were to rip, god knows where my items are. probably scattered inside the plane! I reported the issue and the only solution they could give me is to request compensation in Malaysia! How am I supposed to bring my baggage and items from the UK back to Malaysia without a bag?? And a broken one at that!?

Date of travel: January 2019
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.