“Really Bad Customer Service Experience”
Review of LOT Polish Airlines

Reviewed 5 March 2021

First of all they changed my departure and return dates! Return date was changed by a month! Ridiculous! No way of contacting through messenger or what’s up, on hold with customer service for hours! Will never fly with them again!!’ Beware!

Date of travel: March 2021
1  Thank BeataDrabczynski
Write a reviewReviews (5,293)

Reviewed 27 February 2021

The worst airline I have ever dealt with in my entire life. Refused to give refund and instead I eventually got a voucher. Every time without fail I have changed my flight only to have them cancel the very next day. Sometimes I've even had to add extra money when rebooking. I genuinely feel they are doing this deliberately to take people's money and keep them afloat with free unauthorised "loans".

"Customer Service" is atrocious. I am forever having to call them (due to actions outlined above). Each time I am on hold for between 25 and 50 minutes. After one half hour wait the assistant put me back on hold with no warning, where I waited for another 40 minutes with no idea what was going on - eventually a completely different advisor picked up.

If you will try to email them, you will get no answer - ever.

If you try to contact their WhatsApp or Facebook "customer service" don't expect a reply or acknowledgement until at least 24 hours later - then it will be the most basic and unhelpful of replies, and if you have not responded to them within minutes then they just close the conversation down.

Really, REALLY bad. They have caused me a lot of stress, distress and anger, and I doubt that I'm alone in how they've made me feel.

Should be ashamed of themselves, I hope they will be investigated and closed down.

1  Thank FoodleDoodle
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Ok the company is not good when it comes to flights cancellations, my flight was cancelled three times in a row,but at least it is a very good company when it come to refund, i had my refund 3 days after requesting.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Reviewed 13 February 2021

I bought a round trip ticket from this company in March last year, my flight was supposed to take place on August 29, 2020, but I canceled my ticket on June 24, 2020, two months before the flight! I specifically bought a ticket that you can return and get full compensation for it if I can't fly. The ticket cost me, 989.42 CAD. After canceling the ticket, I did not hear anything from this airline for 4 months, but I understand that now are difficult times for everyone and therefore I just waited. In November, I decided to remind them about myself through Facebook, and on November 30th I received compensation in the amount of only 341.11 CAD !!!! The company simply kept the third part of the price for itself. I wrote to the support service again, they replied that my ticket had two different tariff conditions. (I still don`t understand how one ticket can contain two tariffs in it). Allegedly, one part of the ticket is returned to me, and the second is not. When I asked to see the tariff conditions of my ticket, I was told that I saw it when I bought the ticket and when the ticket was active, but now it is impossible. It sounds strange, however it is very convenient for the airline. I will never buy tickets from LOT again and will not advise them to anyone! KLM returned me a large cost for the part of round trip ticket, the first part of which I used, and they did not come up with incomprehensible conditions that initially deceive you and violate your rights as a passenger! Now I am waiting for a response from the Canadian Transport Agency. If they will not help me as well, I will be forced to pursue legal action.

Date of travel: August 2020
Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

I was buying ticket with Standard fare, where I was supposed to have check-in luggage and seat selection included. When choosing seat no charge was added. However when I received ticket fare was Saver without luggage. Customer Support said price was for seat selection and it can’t be changed. Okay, I cursed but bought extra luggage. Then I figure out seat selection for which was said I paid was removed and I could only buy new AGAIN. This company is a joke. No transparency, slow customer support(be ready to wait for response for half a day minimum), poor service those are words that describe LOT. I know now hard times are for all of us, however making your customers pay for nothing is a new level of godlessness. I won’t use their services again and recommend everyone to do so.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.