“Average flight experience”
Review of Lion Air

Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

In a hurry check in due to late leaving from city. So switched from grab service to express rail link. And using inter airport terminal bus. Thanks god still catch the flight. Nice allowed check handling by ground staff. The flight itself just like usual lcc lion aeroplane. With not so cool aircon and tight leg room. Nothing avod and meal (need to buy on board). The seat itself dirty condition and broken recliner system. Than Landing in cgk and having crowded immigration line. Still recommend using lion air if looking for cheap rate and just transporting between airports.

Date of travel: December 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,784)

Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

I decided to do "web check in" that day. And then what I got? I had the same seat number with another passenger in plane. Super bad system management.

Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

Delay for two hours for my only 1 hour flight from Surabaya to Semarang. And yes, I should be surprised!

Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

I should know by now having lived in Indonesia for years. Also I have used this lot about 20 times this year. Today is the last time. I was originally booked on a flight at 7.45pm. I arrived early so paid for a ticket on the 6.45 pm. An hour later I was informed the 6.45 pm is cancelled and passengers are all together on the 7.45 pm. Can I get a refund? Obviously not, the staff actually think it's quite funny.

Never use this airline if there is another option. It's about a 50 % chance you will arrive anywhere near the scheduled time.

Reviewed 25 December 2018 via mobile

My flight got canceled for operational reasons. Would spend christmas on the Togian Islands and now I missed my connecting flight and have to wait for the next in day in a hotel in Makassar.
No compensation what so ever.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money