“Friendly Cabin crew”
Review of Jet Airways

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Please keep extra time in hand - if you are travelling from Port Blair to Delhi (or to other parts) as the Air port has limited scanning machines and if there are multiple air line departures coinciding then you will have to wait in long queue to get inside followed by the long check-in baggage scanning queue followed by the boarding pass and at last the security checks (as there are limited scanning machines). Please keep atleast 2+ hours in hand. Corals & Sea shells are not allowed -so please ensure that you do not carry along in your bags. this is another reason for long queue and delays.

Cabin crew were energetic and happy lot and the quality of food was good.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Michelle D, Manager at Jet Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hey Bharat, we are glad you had a pleasant experience on board with us. We'll be sure to share it with our Cabin Crew and Catering Services team. Cheers to many more flights in the future!

Write a ReviewReviews (7,732)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was flying by Economy(seat 14C) but got upgraded to Business Class ( Seat 3D). Outstanding Service and hospitality. Experienced one of the most comfortable trips till date.

PNR: OJPOLR

Hey there,

Appreciate you taking the time to share a review about your recent experience with us. Thank you for taking notice of our efforts to make your journey a pleasant one. We look forward to having many more such happy flying experiences with you.
Thank you for choosing Jet Airways.

Cheers!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I generally don't appreciate my experience during the check-in however, to my surprise the check-in staff at Mumbai Airport was very efficient. It took very less time to check-in and drop my baggage. It was quick and smooth.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Hey Wasim, appreciate you taking the time to share a review about your recent experience with us. Thank you for taking notice of our efforts to make your journey a pleasant one. We look forward to having many more such happy flying experiences with you. Cheers!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When you don't have an LED TV for the in-flight entertainment then it becomes a painful journey for people travelling alone. Jet Airways has build an App called Airtime Player which allows you to connect to WIFI on board and access Jet Airways in-flight entertainment portal on your mobile phone or tab. No LCC has build such an excellent app so far. I wish others learn from Jet Airways.

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to drop in a quick review of your experience with us. Thank you very much for the kind words & valuable feedback! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Cheers!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I traveled to Raipur and back recently.
The in-flight was made comfortable and hospitable thanks to the cabin crew especially on my return on Flight 9W 2677 on 27 Mar 18. I would like to convey my appreciation for Ms. Anjali Marwah & Priyadarshni.

However, your staff at Raipur was the worst I have seen. You keep telling us to be at the airport 2 hours before the flight constantly and your staff is not even present and passengers are waiting in long queue for luggage security check. On the delays thus caused I was told that the staff was busy with the ongoing audit. What about audit if at all for "efficiency" - I guess it is of no value after Jet Airways has gained popularity - now clients can go climb a tree!

Incidentally the least you can do is to provide some lounge facilities for the Premiere and Platinum Members to cool off the inefficiencies as I am afraid in my country time has come that all sorts of Tom, Dick, and Harry's will have to be recruited without any training by various HRDs. Will this sorry state of affairs continue? Do I expect a reply?
Your sincerely,
Ravinder Khera
Platinum Member 104908156

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Hi Ravinder, thank you for taking the time to write us a detailed review. We always do strive hard to offer the best of the services. However, we are definitely concerned to hear about your experience at Raipur Airport. We've shared your feedback with our teams for internal review and they'll connect with you in this regard. Hope to have another chance to be of service to you.