“Nice APP for In-flight Entertainment”
Review of Jet Airways

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When you don't have an LED TV for the in-flight entertainment then it becomes a painful journey for people travelling alone. Jet Airways has build an App called Airtime Player which allows you to connect to WIFI on board and access Jet Airways in-flight entertainment portal on your mobile phone or tab. No LCC has build such an excellent app so far. I wish others learn from Jet Airways.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Michelle D, Manager at Jet Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to drop in a quick review of your experience with us. Thank you very much for the kind words & valuable feedback! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Cheers!

Write a ReviewReviews (7,685)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I traveled to Raipur and back recently.
The in-flight was made comfortable and hospitable thanks to the cabin crew especially on my return on Flight 9W 2677 on 27 Mar 18. I would like to convey my appreciation for Ms. Anjali Marwah & Priyadarshni.

However, your staff at Raipur was the worst I have seen. You keep telling us to be at the airport 2 hours before the flight constantly and your staff is not even present and passengers are waiting in long queue for luggage security check. On the delays thus caused I was told that the staff was busy with the ongoing audit. What about audit if at all for "efficiency" - I guess it is of no value after Jet Airways has gained popularity - now clients can go climb a tree!

Incidentally the least you can do is to provide some lounge facilities for the Premiere and Platinum Members to cool off the inefficiencies as I am afraid in my country time has come that all sorts of Tom, Dick, and Harry's will have to be recruited without any training by various HRDs. Will this sorry state of affairs continue? Do I expect a reply?
Your sincerely,
Ravinder Khera
Platinum Member 104908156

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Hi Ravinder, thank you for taking the time to write us a detailed review. We always do strive hard to offer the best of the services. However, we are definitely concerned to hear about your experience at Raipur Airport. We've shared your feedback with our teams for internal review and they'll connect with you in this regard. Hope to have another chance to be of service to you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am a gold member with Jet Airways and unlike other loyalty programmes, the benefits provided are slightly less. I travel between UK and India regularly for business and chose Jet Airways to fly in order to move up to Platinum membership which i should be soon. Unlike other airlines, Jet rarely give free upgrades to gold/platinum members and that has left me wondering if I have made the right choice. The lounge access does not include plus one like other airlines. My suggestion to Jet would be value Gold and Platinum members or else there are many options for customers like me who can switch to other loyalty programs.

Anyway moving to the flight experience, as my review header says its been a mix of good and bad experiences and the service is always inconsistent.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff were abrupt, just didn’t care and spoilt our flight. Firstly, water dripped on me I thought it was from the overhead storage so I asked an attendant to assist to investigate. Response - what do you want we are busy. Second, food was served late, only one option left and never offered a coffee. Eventually, as attendant passed I asked can I have a coffee. I got a cold coffee. Then response didn’t you want it? My response no not cold! No sorry or apology! Then shortly we had breakfast! I could go on but the attendance was poor!! As for the toilets well with urine on the floor not what I would expect!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had an amazing time flying jet airways. The leg room is more than enough. Flight Attendants are always smiling and ready to help. They are always cheerful. Food was good too.
I'll definitely fly with this airline again.

Hi Siddhartha, we are happy to hear you had a pleasant experience on board with us. Thank you for choosing Jet Airways. See you on board again soon. :)