“Ams-Yyz flight”
Review of Jet Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Below average service , old airplanes, overcrowded, dirty

We had pre booked seats on our flight , airline split us
Don’t trust their customer service
I would not fly again with jet airways

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (7,753)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From booking in to boarding the aircraft was easy and no lengthy queuing. The staff were courteous and friendly. It helped that the flight was not full, so we had the four centre seats to the two of us, so were able to stretch out. We took off on time and landed slightly early, as predicted by the captain. The food was OK, although my wife found there was not a non-spicy option. I am diabetic, so ask for a diabetic meal, and Jet offers a vegetarian diabetic meal and a non-veg diabetic meal, which is very good for me as I can still eat meat! Normally (eg British Airways) I get a veg meal, which I complain about but to no avail.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Michelle D, Manager at Jet Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your experience flying with us. We always look for feedback that helps us improve our services. We've shared it with our team to review this internally.

We hope to get a chance to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

At checkin we were offered the opportunity to pay for an upgrade to business class, which my wife and I took. However, when we tried to use the lounge in Mumbai we were not allowed as the upgrade did not allow this. As we were on a 3+ hour stopover from Delhi this was one of the main reasons for us buying the upgrade. Despite a very lengthy discussion with the lounge staff representative we were not allowed in.

Once we got on the plane we were sitting on the row in front of 2 Jet Airways captains (4 stripes), both with American accents who were there as passengers presumably they were positioning for their next flight. They spent a whole hour telling each other how bad the airline was and how they were looking for other jobs (with Spice Airways). I eventually told them to stop talking as they were talking during the safety demo. Looking very embarrassed, one of them moved seats. This is very unprofessional of them to have this lengthy conversation. I tweeted that this had happened, but got no response from the company.

The actual flight, service and food was good, but this experience left a poor view of Jet Airways for me.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's comfy for short fly for sure. self-check-in is very handy, also the staff members are friendly. Fair price for flying domestically. When I need to book a flight ticket, I always check on Jetstar first!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Quick check-in, on-time departure, decent in-flight entertainment. did have a comfortable journey. Arrival too was before time.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Hi, we are super happy to hear you had a pleasant experience on board with us. See you again soon. :)