“Awful company”
Review of Air Serbia

Reviewed 18 July 2021

They forgot me in a transit flight from AMS to SKG via BEO. They just left. I was waiting 13 hours in Tesla Airport. Compansation? A small (3*3cm) sandwich with a slice of cheese and a 200ml bottle of water. nothing else. I fulfilled the Compansation form online. After 6 weeks: No answer, no result, not even a "thank you" text. Don't travel with it not even out of necessity.

Tesla airport : dirty, non-covid free, 90% of passengers are Russian transits wearing the masks into their pockets...awful services. Really expensive (considering the local economy)... To avoid...

Date of travel: June 2021
1  Thank 559nikm
Write a reviewReviews (1,855)

Reviewed 15 July 2021

I flew Air Serbia twice in the past week. During the first flight, I was sitting toward the front of the aircraft, so perhaps I did not see very much. Last night, however, I flew in one of the last rows and what I witnessed was appalling.

Despite regulations requiring the wearing of masks during the coronavirus pandemic, at least half of the passengers were wearing their masks around their necks, to cover their chins or to replace their bracelets. The flight attendants made no efforts to enforce the regulations, except for one half-hearted effort when I asked whether, by chance, the wearing of masks had become optional.

Please note that the departure country in this case does not require PCR tests for passengers and the arrival country does not require them for entry into the country. So there was no effort to limit the spread of COVID-19.

In addition, the flight attendants had no ability to manage other safety issues, such as numerous passengers standing up almost as soon as the airplane landed.

Beyond safety issues, I would add that the seat on this flight is small and very uncomfortable.

The only reason this flight may seem bearable for those already vaccinated against COVID would be the short travel time of under an hour. I would strongly advice persons not yet having been vaccinated to avoid this flight.

• Check-in and boarding
1  Thank tiralb
Reviewed 8 July 2021

I got covid-19 infection and will be in quarantine on my flight date. My ticket is refundable and also airserbia says on their website that they provide infinite date change but it is only available via Call Center. The call center is not available via phone or mail. The worst experience I've had with an airline was this, trying to change my flight for 3 days now and couldn't even talk or write to a human being. I don't think they have an actual call center, this is just a SCAM!

Reviewed 7 July 2021

The most helpfull customer service I had encunter with. The highest level of profesionalism. Under the pandemic they were willing to change my ticket 5 times with no costs. In comparison other companies have not refunder my ticket almost a year after my cancelation.
From now on I am only using Air Serbia.
Customer service in Norway is especially efficient and understanding.

Reviewed 30 June 2021

Lost my baggage while transfer from Air France to Air Serbia and there is no response from the airlines whatsoever. Everytime I call them they are always busy and wait times are more than 30 minutes. On top of that they just refuse to provide any info with the baggage this is so frustrating to say the least. would never recommend this airlines.

Date of travel: June 2021
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank aashrayr2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.