“Sounds like low Cost charter rather than a regular Flight”
Review of Air Serbia

Reviewed 18 March 2018

This is the official regular carrier of Belgrade, the flight is okay and went on time BUT everything on board is paid despite the flight is not cheap, I paid Euro 192 and additional euro 12.00 to get an exit seat for additional space ! You are only allowed for one one suitcase 21 KG and single handbag doesn't exceeds 8 KG. The problem is Serbia is not an open sky yet,hence, Air Serbia is the sole DIRECT carrier.

1  Thank Amr007travels
Write a reviewReviews (1,855)

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The company operated like low cost. There is no free meal and drink, however the prices are not as low cost. Actually at this flight, the company had a "promotion", and we got the sandwich and one drink. The conclusion is, if you can try another normal or low cost company, because Air Serbia is something between and it is not good.

2  Thank kalasic
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Just had my worst experience with a guest service agent at the airport in Belgrade yesterday. The poor and unprofessional behavior of the agent was absolutely inappropriate and just absurd. She did not let me fly with a small hand suitcase. Even after I told her that I had the same suitcase as a hand luggage on our way from Zurich to Belgrade she did not want to listen and called a security person and said that the people working at the Zurich airport have no clue about their job!! In the end, I had to leave my expensive suitcase at the Belgrade airport because of her. Ridiculously enough that every second person on our flight had the same size of suitcase or even bigger than mine.. In future I prefer to book my flights with Swiss. Their staff is at least well trained and works on a professional basis with much more experience and common sense!

11  Thank 0spa
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Although planes are a little older and not really in a mint condition, flying with AirSerbia is a real enjoyment because of amazing pilots and great cabin crew. During the whole flight you feel really safe and pleasant. I also never had any problems with my baggage, which is a big plus.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Air Serbia has only one Airbus 300-200 as per their own Fligght Magazine. We flew on it from JFK to Belgrade, and the same Airbus from Belgrade to JFK 10 days later. It shows obvious signs of wear and tear. I think it was bought from another Airline that was upgrading its fleet. Some of the cables linking the seat montors to the controls were frayed. One monitor, I think it was seat 29F, was bust - no sound. One toilet soon became unusable.
The flight crew were fabulous, very attentive and helpful.
I would not fly this airline again unless it was unavoidable.

Date of travel: February 2018
4  Thank Dibasan
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.