“Great and friendly!”
Review of Hawaiian Airlines

Reviewed 7 January 2021

I loved their vibe! Very fun flight! The flight attendants were very cool and friendly and offered many times to passengers if they needed anything

Date of travel: May 2020
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank R2629BNcraigj
Write a reviewReviews (7,672)

Reviewed 28 December 2020

Excellent experience during COVID times. Long Beach airport is very easy and Hawaiian airlines is the only operating airline in the North side of this airport. They served a sandwich and a snack with a bottle of water. Food was terrible but it was something since restaurants were not even open.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 23 December 2020

I had to cancel my trip back in March and was left with a $1,400 travel credit. Today I called to book a new flight for Spring 2021 and the flights were less than $700 total. I asked if I could use the difference on a future flight and the rep told me no. I wanted to see if I could upgrade my tickets to extra comfy seats since it would put me at close to $1,400. She proceed to tell me that it wasn’t allowed. I would have to pay $89 pp. They would be making money off of my credit my flight and getting an extra $89 pp? That’s instance. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she was no help at home.

I am extremely disappointed with Hawaiian Airlines right now. I’ve had a Hawaiian airline Barclay credit card for 7 years now with an annual fee of $99. Time to close my credit card and fly exclusively with Alaskan.

7  Thank Nghiemlo
Reviewed 18 December 2020

Flew roundtrip LAX to OGG in First Class. We have flown first class on many airlines, and always find Hawaiian Airlines to have the finest execution of the experience. These recent flights (HA33 and HA34) on 11/10 and 12/1 of 2020 were no exception.

The gate staff was pleasant, and the flight attendants are second to none. Every, single attendant was friendly, helpful and seemed to enjoy their profession. All were dedicated to ensuring customers enjoyed their flight.

Throughout each approx. 5 hour flight, they constantly walked the cabin, asking passengers if they were set, needed anything, etc.

Food trays were covered w linen, drinks and coffee, tea served in glasses or certain cups, silverware was clean, linen napkins are provided with each meal.

And what a meal! Be it breakfast, or lunch, we were provided w a MENU of food and drink options. Meals served on plates or within ceramic/china bowls, and removed when completed.

An exceptional gentleman was our flight attendant, who actually engaged in conversations w customers, and to our lasting gratitude, made certain I was provided w fruit juice when my blood sugar crashed due to me overdoing my insulin. He continued to check on me, and offered to bring anything I may need. Upon departing the aircraft, without asking or discussing previously, he handed me a can of soda to take, just to have should I need it. This is above and beyond his responsibilities, and reveals his humanity. He is a credit to the airline.

The last paragraph aside, Hawaiian Airlines provides First Class service as it should be, values it's customers, and has fantastic employees.

Date of travel: November 2020
3  Thank Kimo-Kukana
Reviewed 17 December 2020

pay 4 tickets and for insurance then u call a week in advance to cancel But they say no we give u gift card instead of money!!! Why gift card when I paid to fly and not go shopping!! Did I like used the ticket and wash it and now I'm trying to return it without a receipt or what did I use to not get my money back as any other decent airline or as insurance (I purchased extra) should be used for!!

2  Thank BayanL4
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.