“Complete Service”
Review of Garuda Indonesia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been waiting to be flying in one of newest GA's B777-300ER for quite awhile... until I got the chance to going back home in GA421 that is using this type of airplane. One thing that I like most about this fleet is... you can re-charge your gadgets, even if you're sitting in Economy Class, and thank God it was one quiet evening flight, with only too few passenger so I can re-charge my lap-top and my cellphone without any disturbing eyes from other passengers... and that's why I call this as a complete service of a world class airline. Thank you so much GA, look forward to be in one of your flights again...

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,262)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I always love and comfy when I fly with Garuda Indonesia. When I was in business trip or even back to hometown, I always choose Garuda Indonesia because their service is the best ever!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a pleasure to return to Garuda for the relatively short international flight. For the almost six hour flight we were warmly welcomed and afforded every courtesy. The aircraft, Airbus A330, was clean and comfortable. The cabin crew were excellent ambassadors for the airline. The time schedule for the flight was convenient as well, the return flight still to complete maybe not as convenient, as it's scheduled to arrive in Melbourne at 0445. We have flown this trip many times before and have returned to using Garuda after using other budget airlines, and less convenient full service airlines that route via somewhere else, increasing the travel time.
Garuda being a full service airline with generous baggage allowance of 30kg and on board meals and refreshments was our choice after some ordinary alternatives. I trust our return flight is every bit as pleasurable as the one to Bali. Highly recommend Garuda Indonesia.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

1st time I took Garuda for very short trip.
overall their service always satisfying.
the crew are very much helpful on the land or on the air.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have traveled with garuda several times and all flight have been good. Great staff, easy checking, good leg room, plenty of include baggage allowance and pretty good food served along the way.

;