“Short and quick”
Review of Garuda Indonesia

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fast and pleasant checkin, smooth travel through immigration. Check-in gate went smoothly, as did the flight. Food and beverage are minimal (short flight), crew were very pleasant and the bags came out in normal time.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (4,781)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have now travelled with Garuda a few times, and to and from Hong to Jakarta.
We almost always experience very cold and almost rude staff in Hong Kong. The Garuda staff in other places are far, far warmer. The Hong Kong team seem as though it is our privilege to fly with them. Our trolley fell over at the check in, there were 4 managers within 2-3 meters, talking, arms crossed. NONE offered to help at all. They simply continued to talk, looking at the bags on the floor. We picked them up, however it would have been nice to at least offered to help.
The check-in was complicated as we had called Garuda previously to get seats in the first section of Eco, this was 'forgotten'.
The team on board were nice, struggling as the flight was full, at least they smiled throughout the flight.
Landing in Jakarta is always interesting, sometimes the bags come quickly, and sometimes not.... When we land in Hong Kong, it is about 30-40 mins to exit the plane and retrieve your bags and pass customs. Jakarta is more like 60+.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I flew 3x on Garuda over 4 days with no complaint. The problem was when I bought my tickets online, I never received a confirmation email. Luckily I had printed out receipts upon purchase, because customer service plain out refused to send me another email as confirmation such that I went with certain degrees of trepidation that I would not be on the list. I hope this can be corrected for future customers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our trip with Garuda is as expected. Smooth, no delay, comfortable seat, options for drinks and jelly addition for food. The only issue that I got is while we travel with group, we got separated because relatively last check-in. All of us got middle seats. It seems that our flight consists of individual business trips. Note that this is not Garuda's fault, but our decision to book ticket in three different chance. Still, there is no guarantee on how Garuda will do if we book all three tickets in same time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have travelled to Europe back on Garuda Business Class twice in two years and have got to say that the whole experience is brilliant.
Lovely staff, the food and wine is great and they are always on time!