“Flight cancelled, website down, refund by telephone refused.”
Review of EVA Air

Reviewed 30 September 2020

My flight was cancelled. I received an email with a link to a refund page that was always under construction. Calls to Bangkok (my ultimate destination) and the USA hot line were no help - always you must use the non-functioning website. Even after I explained that I had already tried the web site.

Date of travel: September 2020
    • Customer service
Write a reviewReviews (6,833)

Reviewed 3 September 2020

Clean, friendly, lots of room for economy, good food...best flight ever! A completely different experience than flying an american courier.

Date of travel: November 2019
    • Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Danno1_toledo
Reviewed 1 September 2020

I just talked to a customer service in LA for changing my flight schedule. She was so professional, very calm, good understanding of my family situation, national disaster.. Thank you so much Lynn.
I didn’t have good experience from JFK airport people.. but customer service is 10/10
I would recommend to use this company!!

Date of travel: September 2020
1  Thank 432nanam
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

I’ve not flown them often in the past, probably just one return SIN-TPE trip on premium economy a year.

The service has always been great, flights comfortable, but my only issue was the timing of the flight back to Singapore.

Never had to contact them due to anything unexpected until Covid. But they were honestly one of the easiest to speak to, and quickest to provide a refund.

Would definitely continue flying them in the future.

Date of travel: August 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
1  Thank knn-44
Reviewed 7 August 2020

My wife and I were almost stranded in the Philippines when Philippines Airlines first delayed our fully paid departure flight by 5 days, Followed by cancelling our return flight without any reason on the day of our return flight. We were so fortunate that EVA did not take advantage of the outbreak and raise their ticket prices. Allowing us to return home to Canada at a reasonable cost. The flight attendants were all pleasant and the return flight was very pleasant. Thank you EVA Airlines!!

Date of travel: March 2020
1  Thank Hugh C
US$USD
Philippines
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.