“Level of on-board service is going down!!!”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Although it was a smooth flight, the air catering staff was inefficient! They forgot to offer the hot dish for me and my family till I asked for it!!! They left the used trays with us for more than one hour, and some passengers started to move with these trays, delivering them to the staff!!!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (32,228)

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Good seating, service and food excellent.
Dubai airport is huge and results in quite an effort and distance to reach the lounge nearest to departure gates, and signage not good.
Lounge was comfortable with good food and facilities.
Cabin crew could not be faulted.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

I booked 7 tickets with my family from Austin TX to Islamabad Pakistan, the first stop NYC then DXB to ISB the staff at Dubai airport was unprofessional and poorly trained I was disappointed, because I always travel with Emirates Airline, this time was different. especially their treatment with Subcontinent passengers is different than others.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Love Emirates and usually fly with them if I can. Even with the wait in Dubai it is no problem. The planes are new, clean and the staff very good. (only once encountered a rather off crew and have flown almost 20 flights with them). Will still use them where possible!! The blockade of Qatar has rather complicated things when trying to fly to Doha!!

Reviewed January 3, 2018

I have been flying Emirates for some time to many destinations including the USA, UK, and many others. The services are excellent on economy and business class, good leg room on all planes. In my opinion, one of the best air miles schemes of an airline. The benefits add significant comfort to my journey, where I can use miles to upgrade last minute, enter their business lounges (some of the best I've experienced) almost in any airport. When travelling on business class, which I do often, I get a free limousine to pick me up from home and deliver me to my hotel. I have reached the highest level of membership (Platinum), which often gives me a free upgrade and gets me with guests to the 1st class lounges even if travelling economy.