“Amazing, quality Airline”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 7 April 2016

For an Economy-level trip, I was incredibly pleased. Business class was full and I didn't want to take First Class just yet, so I had to go on Economy. Loved the experience and the crew were delightful to talk to. They were always ready for you when you needed them. The shows available were a lot too, and I totally binged on some of my favorite series. The seats were comfortable and I had an incredible flight.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (41,544)

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Emirates, for me, sets the standard which all other airlines should strive toward. Traveling with Emirates feels civilized, even in Economy, whereas most airlines these days try to cut costs and corners at every opportunity. If only their prices were slightly more attainable to us common people!

Reviewed 7 April 2016

We choose Emirates specifically because of their reputation as we had a choice of airline to travel with on our holiday. The flight and onboard entertainment screens good but then we had a hitch. Due to an error on their part we were unable to enter the country of our holiday. So our return tickets were used to send us straight home again. That the original problem was their fault was one thing but the worst thing was that we were then charged an amazing amount of money to return to our holiday day and a half later. They seemed apologetic and asked us to complain and also promised upgraded seats for the remaining two legs out and two legs back of our journey. These never materialised at all and when we asked we were told customers who wanted to upgrade on their points would have the priority here. One boarding official was very rude too. When we returned from our holiday our complaint to them went unanswered initailly. Throughout they have been very slow to respond and It was over 15 months when Emirates finally said they would do no more, which in any case was nothing. So we went to the CAA who actually cannot enforce anything when it comes down to it much to our surprise. However they did recommend Emirates compensate us which funnily enough Emirates won't do. Our only option now is legal action. They wouldn't even give us complimentary extra airline points. Throughout they have lied about the facts, refused to disclose emails they wrote to themselves from one airport to another which would prove us right and them wrong and all in all just basically said sorry but tough to us. Really disgusted and will never fly with them again.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

I flew Economy class on my long haul trip from Belgium to Australia. You always have to stop by Dubai, but that's a pretty cool airport to have a stop over in!
I was lucky enough to travel in an Airbus 380, the biggest passenger carriers so far, and I was suprised at just how huge there are! Considering I was in Economy class, the seat I had was very large and comfortable, ideal for a long flight. The in flight entertainement was perfect, with TV series, films, games, music etc... almost any you want at your fingertips.
The service was impeccable and everyone was very polite and would get you anything you needed.
As for the food, pretty amazing! I had a vegetarian meal which I had asked for in advance, and it was very good.
I will definately fly with them again!

Reviewed 6 April 2016

All in all a great experience:
1- new plane, lots of space, super friendly staff
2- wide and recent selection of movies and site com
3- plenty food
4-because we had a 6hour stop in our flight they offered us a meal voucher. This was new to us a very good surprise, we end up not having to change money to eat or spent money all together