“Never Again”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 11 April 2021

With the new rule of easy jet you need to pay 30 Euro for each trolley that you travel with in addition to the flight ticket.

Result 1 flight ticket to go to France + trolley + molecular test ( this not easy jet fault but still in the budget ) 170 euro. Thanks

2  Thank 929christopherr
Write a reviewReviews (55,707)

Reviewed 8 April 2021

I was due to fly home from Tel Aviv on 30 march 2020 my flight was cancelled for the next two months and was moved to 2 July 2020 so I travelled home with another airline. I did receives refund for my tickets but my accommodation and food visit to doctors and purchase of prescription medicine cost me£5000. I have had to pay myself. So they may fly you on holiday , the return journey when and if

Date of travel: May 2020
1  Thank D4417EGbobh
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Normally before COVID fly we fly 8 times a year all flights in 2020 all cancelled or changed airport for landing or times and our flight in may 2021 been cancelled . Now taken us off flight club REASON YOU HAVE TO BE A FREQUENT FLIER TO KEEP MEMBERSHIP YOU COULD NOT MAKE IT UP !!!!!

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank howardt338
Reviewed 3 April 2021

They put the wrong measurements on their website so you bring a cabin bag that you think fits the measurements and then they charge you for it! I measured my bag before I flew but the staff claimed that because it was less than 1cm over the limit, I had to pay more money to put it in the hold when other people had larger luggage than me! Disgusting

Date of travel: March 2021
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 2 April 2021

Easyjet have, obviously, had to change or cancel our flights. We reluctantly cancelled until a time when we were certain we were able to fly. They promised a full refund within 7 days - within 5 days it was in our account!! Can't wait to rebook & be able to fly away again.

1  Thank Jill S
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.