“Avoid”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Luckily I was able to check-in online, however had to wait in line to check my bag in. Between 2 we only had a 15kg limit (That was total, not each).

Bag check-in was horrendously slow. Flight was delayed by an hour and then to add insult to injury, boarding was also slow.

Seats were incredibly uncomfortable and they couldn't seem to get the lighting or heating right. By the time we landed we felt as though we'd been in the air 3 times as long as we had.

Yes, they're cheap, but cheap for a reason so please remember that. Anything more than a couple of hours of flying, I would highly suggest using another airline. And, to be honest, by the time you add the little extras, it isn't that much cheaper than better airlines offering seats and baggage as standard.

Anyway, entirely up to you and what your budget allows.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (28,743)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a joke, late flight, late loading, late leaving, late arrival. Over an hour late, Don’t care,don’t want to be accountable. Spend a little more and get where you need to. We would not recommend this airline to any of our fellow travellers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I did my fear off flying with easyjet back in November and have since flown to Tenerife twice since. I could not fault any of the cabin crew on any off the flights. Apart from last night all flights have left on time and usually arrive early, last night we where delayed by 30 minutes due to outside sir sensor giving wrong reading but engineer came and sorted and captain kept us all informed of progress.
We booked through on the beach this time and had luggage in hold for the first time, was shocked to find out I could only put 25kg in hold bag so had to pay 56 euro fee.
Always read the small print

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We where up early to go to Gatwick airport (4am) to fly at 7:10 am we were unable to land in Funchal airport so we went into a hold pattern and then onto Gran Canaria we landed and spent 2 hours, refueled and tried again to land in Funchal unsuccessfully . It was then decided to fly to Faro in Portugal we landed ok but then information was very frugal. We went outside and eventually found some coaches and queued to board one and where delivered to a hotel in vilamoura , Queued again outside the door of hotel for at least an hour as reception was only staffed by two people.
Up again early to go back to Faro airport to queue again to reboard flight to try again to go to Funchal. Landed at Madeira 9:30/10am

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Its never a good time flying Easyjet but this trip was notable for the awful cabin staff on our return journey. One the flight out the white wine we ordered from the excrutiatingly expensive drinks trolley were warmer that the tea. When we asked for ice we were told there was none. The same thing happened on the return flight. When I commented to my husband they they shouldn't sell expensive wine if they cant sell it chilled, the air hostess leaned over and said in a very rude manner 'WELL YOU'RE STILL DRINKING IT THOUGH, ARENT YOU MADAM'. I tried to take her name at the end of the flight but she hid her badge as I walked past. Fortunately my husband had already spotted her name was Hannah. Hannah is being reported to Easyjet customer services, not that they will actually care.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)