“Delta - Always Consistent / Good Service”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We flew 1s class round trip from Detroit To Ft Lauderdale, and back, for vacation. The check-in process was fast and boarding easy with the Sky Priority boarding. The flight crew was attentive and the food was (lunch) was actually good. We had a bumpy flight due to weather, but the Captain made announcements before and during the flight to let everyone know what to expect, and overall the flight was really that bad (though they did delay cabin service a couple of times). Even though we left close to 20 minutes late, we arrived at our gate in under 10 minutes late in Detroit. Overall, Im happy flying Delta.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,525)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had absolutely no problems on our recent Delta flight. We flew from Detroit Metro to San Juan Puerto Rico 2 weeks ago and it was as smooth as it could be. No problems with Delta what so ever. The only glitch was that they are trying out a new boarding system where you line up according to your zones. After lining up they call your zone to board. It seems not to expedite boarding and you are left standing in lines for a longer period of time. I would have to say it was a failed experiment!

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Hassle free check in, well furnished gate, and a good in flight experience. The crew members were good in handling the customers and the cabin service was fast and professional. Though it was a short one hour flight, we were served snacks and beverages. The seats were comfortable with ample leg space.

The only negative point was the slight stink we experienced initially after being seated in our seats. May be they could have deodorized the cabin before allowing us inside.

Overall very good experience and would definitely consider flying with them again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

After spending hours on the phone it turns out that you are nearly being driven to scam the system and register your pet as a service dog :-/ to reduce the hassle ...
I called Delta to schedule a flight to Europe with my pet (just like I had previously done in December). I made sure that I had all my ducks in a row and when the agent said I did I booked the flight.
I get a call from Delta days later, that there is a problem with the carrier size. Then I’m told that Economy Comfort on KLM doesn’t allow pets. So hours on the phone to look at alternatives, mind you I am coming up with alternatives. We come to the conclusion that I can fly Economy Comfort on Delta with a pet. Now the clincher: ECONOMY COMFORT CAN NOT ACCOMMODATE A CARRIER THAT A KLM MAIN CABIN SEAT CAN. So much for up charging to Economy Comfort and ahum ‘more’ room.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I had a rather poor experience on Delta and its partner, Skywest. The flight from Denver to SLC was 2 hours late as the flight attendants were late in arriving to the airport.
The flight from SLC to DEN was overbooked. Overall, not a pleasant experience.

1  Thank denver60