“Expensive and horrible customer service (part of Thomas Cook group)”
Review of Condor

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Although it tries to be a "German Airline", it is part of Thomas Cook group and operates on the same basis as Ryanair but is more expensive! The luggage was lost and took few days to arrive in LPA. Although delayed luggage forms were filled in, the company has refused to pay for necessary toiletries (toothbrush, ...), or anything else since "I would have spent the money on these anyway!"
So forget about any claims unless you wish to take them to court (just like Ryanair).
Better to trave Ryanair as it is much cheaper and you know where you stand with them!

1  Thank kplathia
Write a ReviewReviews (3,302)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Well managed and extremely well staffed. The flight left on time and arrived early you could not ask for much more.
Working on behalf of Thomas Cook Holidays, the generic “bus with wings” but with a better class of staffing.
Yes I would book this airline to fly independent of the tour operator if needed

1  Thank John M
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Condor surged my price when I got to the payment options. I had been on the site for 5 minutes booking. When I attempted to submit my payment, it gave me an error message and made me refresh the page. Once refreshed, I no longer had my original price option and the flights were requesting $100 more each. I do not trust buying from them again

1  Thank Brandon B
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I bought an economy class ticket, but it does not mean that the ticket was so cheep, that I was prepared to accept anything. I travel a lot and I often buy economy class tickets which are less expensive then this one, still getting more value for money and a more pleasant flight with other airlines. It was my first time with Condor and here what I experienced: no possibility to choose a seat during online check-in, not even for an extra payment. Very little legroom and low seat comfort. No the usual meal choice, neither in the evening, nor in the morning - everybody got served the same. In spite of a long (10,5 hours) flying time, nothing of the usual stuff which you normally find in the pocket of the seat, like sleeping mask or earplugs. No possibility to watch movies or listen to the music unless you bought the entertainment package on board. The flight back from Punta Cana to Frankfurt was even worse - online check ind did not work when I tried it the day before my departure. I was at the airport in a good time, I asked for a windows seat during check in, but they told me that they could not assign me any seat because their seat booking system did not work. They offered me in stead an upgrade to Premium class for additional 240€, to which I said "no, thank you". I got a temporary standby seat and later on at the gate they finally gave me a seat, which of course was not a window seat. Stewardesses were nice and the planes left and landed on time, that's why I give 2 points in stead of 1.

1  Thank Irena S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The light crew are great they give excellent service to the passengers. Would recommend it to anyone wanting to make direct flights to Europe