“I have taken this airline 2 times now and will do it again”
Review of Condor

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The light crew are great they give excellent service to the passengers. Would recommend it to anyone wanting to make direct flights to Europe

Write a ReviewReviews (3,427)

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Flew from Munich to Gran Canaria on 18th March...
Bad weather in Munich resulted in a De-icing activity, for which Condor had to wait about 1h15 minutes. My assumpition is that Charter flights get low priority, as they are not paying the same airport fee....and if they do, even worse why waiting that long....
All that waiting of course in an fully packed plane, with literally not a millimetre of legroom. I think , regulation would be wise to interfere and to force airlines on a reasonable MINIMUM space....absolutely unacceptable!!! I think it is even a risk for the health of passengers if not even able to stretch your legs once in a while...and i am not specifically tall, just 182cm.

flight attendants seem same annoyed on the delay as passengers, and one could sense and feel that.

Shared my experience with a friend of mine who two months earlier went on the Seychelles....same experience. So it is not me only, it was not that flight only...it is CONDOR which is an unacceptable low class carrier.

That it can be done differently, has been proven by Eurowings on my return flight. Nice space...one felt welcome.

CONDOR: NEVER AGAIN...rather not fly!!!!

3  Thank Horst P
Reviewed March 30, 2018

I was flying with my wife and infant child (1y 4months) with a Condor from Frankfurt to Punta Cana in Dominican Republic in February. Regardless all negative feedback which i read before our trip i have to say everything went really smooth and enjoyable during the whole 10hours flight. It was our first ever trip with our kid on a airplane and me and my wife, we were both stressed about choosing Condor but it turned out to be the best choice, regarding money value, service, food, child care on the airplane. We book premium economy and all was brilliant. Food was totally OK, drinks were free during the whole flight ( i had 7 ++ beers !). Entertainment was great, a lot of 2017 movies and TV series. Honestly, this 10 hours were spent with any stress or problem on Condor. Will be happy to travel again with this airline

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Booked and paid for the Priority Package which allows Priority Check In, Priority Line at the Security and Priority Boarding which on the first leg from Frankfurt to Las Vegas worked great but on the way back: FORGET IT!

Priortity Check in: Nope, sent to normal check in counter.
PrioritySecurity Check: Nope, does not exist in Las Vegas as informed by TSA and Airport Employee but according to Condor Internet Page Las Vegas is a participating Airport.
I was able to purchase 1 JD Coke but when I wanted to purchase a second one they were sold out and that after a couple hours. Will they never learn to stock more JD!

Moral to the story: Paid for priority package that I could not use on the return flight and Beverade selection very limited when it comes to JD. People bringing on Carry on bagage that would not fit in Overhead compartment and it was obvious just by looking at the cases, so why not stop this before they get on.

Hope the next flight is better.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Cape Verde is a 6 hour flight and the flight experience is not very comfortable at all as they have crammed too many seats on to plane so you have very little leg room to even cross your legs.
The lady infront of my husband reclined her seat which left him with virtually any room and he had to ask if she would not recline it.
There was no in flight entertainment at all expect downloading the app on to your phone and then you still had to pay using your own phone to watch the entertainment, not impressed at all.
I believe if you travel further they use the dreamliner which is a much more comfortable flight as more room.
I will not use Thomas Cook (Condor) for any more short haul flights.

2  Thank Kazbar10