“I will never fly Cebu Pacific again”
Review of Cebu Pacific Air

Reviewed March 13, 2020

My wife and I took a 10 hour flight from Manila to Dubai and I was horrified to find that there is NO entertainment on board!! No personal video on the seat in front of you nor movie being shown in any other manner.
My second complaint, during the 10 hour flight, they only served 1 meal and no snacks and you HAD TO PAY FOR YOUR MEAL out of pocket!!!

• In-flight Entertainment
2  Thank travelerC6777WQ

Reviewed March 13, 2020 via mobile

Fab airline, basic but good. Arrived 35 mins early and the luggage and arrival were well handled and fast

Reviewed March 13, 2020

My flight will be 20:35, March 26, 2020CEBMactan–Cebu International Airport22:05, March 26, 2020MNLNinoy Aquino International Airport

Sharin.medarsha Today 13:16
I need the booking number

Sharin.medarsha Today 13:16
Usually it starts with 1 consist of 11 digits
Today 13:18I think its not possible because Duterte bunned domestic flight to Manila from 15 march
Its not possible-yes?

Sharin.medarsha Today 13:18
Im so sorry to hear that

Sharin.medarsha Today 13:18
i will check for you
Its not possible-yes?
Yes or no????

Sharin.medarsha Today 13:19
As for trip.com are still updating their policy

Sharin.medarsha Today 13:19
as for now your ticket policy is non changeable and non refundable
if it will be cancel than how I can return the money?
If u will cancel my flight than what I need to do?

Sharin.medarsha Today 13:21
If the flight has been cancelled by the Airline then only we can submit the refund request
who?
What I need to do for this?

Sharin.medarsha Today 13:22
If the flight has been cancelled by the Airline kindly get back to us so that we can proceed with the refund request
How I can to know that it canceled?

Sharin.medarsha Today 13:24
If the flight has been cancelled by the Airline you will recieved an email from our team
Do I need to tell you after flight data?

Sharin.medarsha Today 13:24
Then get back to us to proceed
U can do not send an email

Sharin.medarsha Today 13:25
The best time is to proceed with the refund before the departure. But this is subject if the flight is cancelled
If I will ask refund after flight data it will come back or no?

Sharin.medarsha Today 13:26
If it has passed the departure time usually the Airline will not entertain the refund request
If I will ask refund after departure u will come back money or no?

Sharin.medarsha Today 13:28
I believe the airline will not allow it its better to request for refund before departure
And if I will ask refund in this chat before departure than you will come back full or half?
Today 13:30Can I check by myself canceled flight or no?

Sharin.medarsha Today 13:30
As for now we cannot submit the refund request as the ticket policy is non changeable and non refundable. IF the Airline has cancelled the flight then only we can proceed with the refund request

Sharin.medarsha Today 13:31
You can check via the Airline website regarding the flight status
and how much money will come back? all money or no?

Sharin.medarsha Today 13:32
if the flight has been cancelled by the Airline usually the amount is in full amount
Today 13:33so this flights 5J560 5J931 still no cancel ?

1  Thank Irene_01010101
Reviewed March 13, 2020

Trying to get ahold of them is a nightmare, the government has banned all flights to Manila, they haven't emailed anyone about it and still haven't given the option to get a full refund even though on the government website it states that we should be entitled to one. They really should let there paying customers know what's going on even if there isn't a permanent solution set in place yet.

Reviewed March 13, 2020

Airfare is relatively cheap but not recommended for long-haul flight. Lacks in-flight entertainment. Uncomfortable seat and tight leg room. Might be good for short and domestic flights for the price.

Date of travel: January 2020
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.