“Always a great experience!”
Review of Cebu Pacific Air

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Professional, hospitable and accommodating! Every time we are in Philippines, our flights around the country is booked through Cebu Pacific and my family is impressed each time. From the agents at the check in counter to the flight crew, everyone is friendly and efficient.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (1,828)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Cebu pacific is a low cost airline. Buy your ticket during a sale. It would normally be a 6 month advance purchase but your ticket can be really really cheap. Down side is if your departure date comes and you can't fly. Your ticket is wasted because if you change anything no matter how small or trivial it is,the penalties or surcharges are so high,you might as well buy a new ticket.
If everything goes as scheduled, cebu pacific is a great way to fly because tickets can be really really cheap. But when there are delays and cancellations, do not expect any help from the airline because there will be none.
Onboard Cebu pacific you must purchase anything n everything.water food, chips

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My flight was a little bit delayed but I believe it was not the airline's fault since there was too much air traffic. I was a little bit disappointed the way my luggage was handled because the handle was destroyed. All I got was an apology. The crew was friendly and professional. It was a smooth flight.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

To travel with CebuPac Air, you'll be safe and convenient. I like the services and the space inside the plane is spacious. I recommend this airlines.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was today, just hours ago I wrote a review on how they greedily collect fees and non refundable booking ticket fees and baggage allowance allowance fees. Now this flight 5J 554 originating from Cebu to Manila which was scheduled to leave at 3:50am was delayed and without explanation it was reachedule @ 6:10 am which is the sxhedule for the next flight. At 6:10am finally we were boarding and we left Cebu at around 6:30am. This kind of 2 hours and 40minute delay is really horrible and unacceptable. It makes me sick. I traveled from north to south in this country and to other parts of the world like Canada, US, HK and more and experienced delays with other airlines but not as bad as to my experience with Cebu Pacific air. Look.. exhorbitant baggage fees at check in counters, non refundable booking tickets, emergency or not to change of flights, delays without clear explaination, not even a sorry word from anyone. Contact me and I will show you all my receipts. If not for emergency I would have not continued this flight. DON'T GET SUCK. DON'T FLY WITHE THIS AIRLINE

4  Thank Art C B