“CX100 ”
Review of Cathay Pacific

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I took the above flight for the first leg on a recent trip to France. We flew business class in seats 16K & 17K. Both were window seats. The format on the 777 flight in business class is 1-2-1.

Left and arrived on time. Service was perfect. Couldn’t have asked for anything better. Good food and drink selection. Lots of fresh fruit too.

Cabin crew were extremely helpful a and friendly.

Minimal announcements too which makes the experience more enjoyable. Some airlines tend to double up on many announcements, not so on this Cathay flight.

It’s been a few years since we flew with Cathay and would highly recommend flying with them.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (9,701)

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I travelled with my family{infant + parents}.

The crew took very good care of us. The baby meal offered was very good.
One of their crew member - Ambrose was very friendly and helpful. Even offered to take care of the infant so that we could have our meals. Appreciate and respeCt that.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

My main reason for choosing Cathay Pacific between Manchester and Hong Kong was convenience -- it's a direct flight, no change anywhere and therefore a relatively short journey. Unfortunately, our departure was delayed an hour and a half. However, the food was acceptable quality, the service good and the legroom and personal space were excellent. The lie flat beds are long enough, though rather narrow, but the base is really quite hard. A mattress pad such as you get on Air New Zealand, would have been very welcome.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Recently I flew Sydney-HK-Amsterdam and London-HK-Sydney with Cathay in Business class. on full fare. I have travelled in B/C with many of the major airlines but these flights were the worst re comfort that I have ever experienced. The flat bed is not well padded,I had to use the pillow to sit on for the 20 hours flying time ,each way, to take pressure of my backside. The cabin with seat/bed is too small and narrow. I kept on knocking my knees and elbows. The planes were 777 which seemed a bit old. The comfort on the flights was a shocker. No problems with very friendly crew. Till Cathay has an refurbishment of their cabins I will not fly them again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Eddy B
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Poor maintenance of toilet seat and need upgrade. Extremely low recognition for being a long time loyal Marco Polo member for past 20 years. No complimentary upgrade to a higher class seat even business class is not full even for diamond member which is very disappointing. Could have switched to others like loyalty programs who could have provided better services like quicker upgrades with life time membership.

;