“An excellent flight.. many thanks BA”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My wife broke her leg whilst skiing and BA from the check in desk, to boarding, to flying and getting off and claiming bags and clearing customs could not have been more helpful. The cabin crew in particular were great.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (32,869)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The check in process was smooth, so no complaints there. It was once I was on the plane that I regretted travelling with BA. The armrests were loose and the seat in front of me was also loose. So every time the person in front moved, my tray table moved as well. It was quite irritating. The seats were noticeably old and the leather quite worn and torn in some places. The service from the cabin crew was good, though. The baggage claim process was rather tedious as we had to wait for a long time. Passengers on flights that landed after this one got their baggage before us. I am not in a rush to fly BA again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Congratulations to British Airways in every flight your crew is very nice for example Mr. Jonas Pettersen from the flight BA0965 from Hamburg to London he was very kind and profesional thank you to your staff always very nice

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Ground staff was so unprofessional. Staying in the queue 2 hours 25 min for luggage and check in.
Flight delayed 3 hours and we missed our other ticket and no one helping us to change or compensate. No one (crew and ground staff) was helping us. Even when I sent email they politely said we cannot do anything.
Considering that my husband and I are british airway club members and frequently flying with british airway.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I was not looking forward to this flight at all as it was 11 hours in length and I was flying economy but actually it wasn’t so bad. It was a very busy flight - BA fly two planes to Cape Town per day and back again.
The seats were ok - a good amount of room. Given a blanket and a pillow.
The food wasn’t bad for airplane food.
They also do alcoholic drinks before food is served and afterwards the have a selection of juices and a snack box to go to throughout the flight.
The entertainment wasn’t too good. The screen had squares on it and I couldn’t get the brightness quite right. I had to use my own headphones as I couldn’t hear the main plot with their headphones. An ok selection of films and tv programmes.
I did manage to sleep which was good but it was difficult to straighten out your legs if the person in front of you reclined in their seat.
BA were the only airline I found who did direct flights from UK.
In all: tolerable, not as bad as I thought.