“You must write Your full name”
Review of Blue Panorama Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I made also last year the same name mistake: I wrote only my first name and because in my passport there are all my 3 first names I paid 80 euros for the name change.

And it was totally my own fault because when one is buying a ticket the is a sentence: "Type all names and last names in full as stated in the ID that will be presented for boarding."

Alla namees mean all names. It is my (!) responsibility to check that I write the same name with all details as it is in my passport. If I write only my first name it is not the same name as in the passport. That´s it.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank HannuS_Finland
Write a ReviewReviews (2,524)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After reading all the reviews on here I called the airline regarding the middle name issue and was told I would have to pay 80 Euro’s each when I check in. When I booked there was no option for giving a middle name. I have decided to re-route at great expense buy I’d rather do this than give these thieves more of my money. Absolute disgrace and I will be writing to ABTA and others to attempt to get them banned from selling tickets in the UK

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank kennymiller1968
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I have flown almost every airline in he world and his is by far the worst. When booking they had no option to add a middle name , but when arriving at the airport they charged an extra 50 euros for a “name change” fee. They threatened not to let me board unless the 50 euros was paid. I paid the 50 euros and they did not actually add the middle name to my booking, or my boarding pass (in fact my boarding pass was already printed, they just wouldn’t hand it over until I coughed up 50 euros). To double check I even pulled up my booking online after the fact and clearly no name change took place.

There were dozens of others on my plane that all had to pay the same “fee”. If you do an internet search there are thousands of accounts of he same scam. They have apparently now added a facility to add he middle name when booking on heir website, however many hits party websites don’t have this option so they are still stinging people.

Of course I complained via their contact email and they sent me a copy and paste response about the terms and conditions and really could not care the slightest.

It is quite possibly illegal what this airline is doing and I sincerely hope they they go out of business.

Date of travel: September 2018
1  Thank NathanS1754
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

I made a mistake just like everyone else that has flown this airline, they charge hidden fees at the airport and won’t let you fly unless you pay

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
1  Thank Zoe R
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Poor inflight entertainment, in fact none. Poor comfort. Basic food. But the flight attendants were nice and helpful and the flight on time.

Date of travel: September 2018