“Top notch service”
Review of ANA (All Nippon Airways)

Reviewed September 4, 2019

From the first touch point, you'll feel the culture of Japan. At the boarding area, the attendants all bowed to greet those in line. I had an over baggage and had to pay extra but I didn't mind because the person talking to me was very polite. When we boarded, it was so organized and the aisle was very spacious. You don't have to squeeze your way in or worry about hitting another passenger. Even the the overhead compartment is spacious. My seat is so comfortable, I managed to sleep without getting a stiff neck travelling from JFK to Manila. The in flight food is very delicious. It was served in bento, and the quantity portioned but just right. The flight attendants were all accommodating and polite. Service on board were top rank and fast. The connecting flight was a bit crammed, but over all, I really only have good words for this Airline.

Date of travel: December 2018

Reviewed September 4, 2019

I was calling ANA to reserve wheelchair service for my 82-year-old father. The lady helped with requesting, seat selecting, and also adding contact phone number. Kudos to ANA customer service. Thank you.

Date of travel: September 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

It was my first time to take ANA Airlines, a member of the Star Alliance.

I was not disappointed. In fact, I was surprised. ANA Airlines provided the old world service (ie. very passenger-need conscious, very homey and warm) combined with probably the latest in airline technology.

There was no noisy pilot-over-the-intercom announcements. Every Staff communication was kept under the sheets. Much like the proverbial duck— “graceful and calm on the surface, but paddling like hell underneath”. Me coming from a foodservice background, this is perfect. They have it right on the spot. The lightings that change depending on the “mood” they need to set for jet-lagged and sleeping passengers, the almost whispering cordiality of the Geisha-esque service by the very kind flight attendants.

And the food. I am usually appalled by airline food. But ANA changed my mind. It can be done. Airline food can be good!

Bravo, ANA Airlines, you are now my favourite airline, and I hope to travel with you again soon.
より多くの力をありがとうございました!
Yori ōku no chikara o arigatōgozaimashita!

Date of travel: August 2019
2  Thank cheframonantonio
Reviewed September 4, 2019

I've flown many airlines, but when ANA is an option, we are never sorry. I'm always happy aftwe each flight!!

Date of travel: February 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019

I was one of the first travelers to try the new business class cabin in ANA's B787s. ANA had already been offering one of the best business class seating arrangements with its staggered seating which combines full flat seats with aisle access for all seats, but they went one step further with the new "Room" concept which offers private partitions previously available only in first class. This is achieved by an innovative arrangement whereby half of the seats face backwards. This feels a bit weird for take off, but once in the air, it's not an issue. The upside is super wide seats and a private walled off compartment. I'm sure that this will raise the bar for long-haul business class travel.

I fly very frequently with ANA, both for business and leisure, on domestic and international flights. The service level is reliable, the lounges are great, and food, especially for flights departing from Japan, is excellent.

Date of travel: August 2019
2  Thank TokyoSean
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.