“Superb”
Review of ANA (All Nippon Airways)

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Took NH 802 to Tokyo Narita from Singapore at 645am and reached destination at 230pm. Entire flight was comfortable. Seats are slightly wider and more leg room than economy seats from other airlines. Entire flight time was comfortable and peaceful. Service was impeccable and without faults. Would use ANA again if going to Japan in the future.

2  Thank TangCS74
Write a ReviewReviews (6,566)

Reviewed 9 February 2018

We have been flying with ANA for these 6 years from New York to Tokyo. What is nice about ANA is we can select varieties of food on board. My spouse has his low sodium food, and I always had the same. However, this time I tried something else because I like fish. I request seafood when I booked our flight. It was so nice to eat what one wants to on board. Next, the soft drink KABOSU (Japanese special juice, a citrus fruit which is very popular in Japan) is so good, especially when I have it with fish.. Next, during the long flight ANA will put some snacks for passengers in the kitchen, self service ,e.g. Japanese crackers (senbei), banana, potatoes chips etc. it helps when you feel like to have something to eat during the long flight just go to the kitchen. Moreover, the staff was very nice and the toilets are always clean, --very impressed, it seemed to be the staff makes sure during the flight the toilet is always clean and tidy. My husband is tall it is not comfortable to sit in an economy class any more.We upgraded ourselves to be more comfortable. For those who have long legs it might be comfortable to upgrade to feel more comfortable. Overall, ANA has good food, good service and most of all to have some ice cream before landing is a treat!
I always have something to snack just in case the flight is delayed so that we will not be too hungry.

1  Thank Preeya I
Reviewed 8 February 2018

I flew ANA on my flight to Manila, Philippines last November and was pleased with the airline. Both the service and the food were good. The stewardesses were very nice and helpful. The seats were comfortable and would not hesitate to fly this airline again.

1  Thank caduceus13
Reviewed 8 February 2018

We tried ANA again just because they were good the first time around. This time around, it was a different story. We had to change our flights at the last minute (due to some emergency) but they would not allow it without charging us $300 per change -- even if it just a date change! That is absurd! I would understand if it was route change and just paying for the fare difference would be understandable. But paying $300 to have someone click in a few strokes on a computer is highway robbery!! Their food was mediocre this time around as well. When we cancelled, I had to call 3 times to finally get whatever minimal refund was due -- by the way, they only refund some small tax you paid. And if you fly business class, avoid their transpacific flights on their 787 aircrafts, the seats are not lie flat! It is inclined such that sleeping is so uncomfortable that you have to exert some effort for you not to slip down! horrible!

1  Thank Konea2178
Reviewed 8 February 2018

This was a good flight on a great day. The takeoff and landing....smooth as silk. The bathrooms were clean as was the plane. The flight attendants were helpful and kind.