“A little delayed, but eveything was still great”
Review of ANA (All Nippon Airways)

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

It was our connecting flight to get to Manila, Philippines. There was a bit of delay due to air traffic.

The cabin showed its age, but was still very clean. The food was delicious and the flight attendants were very friendly. They are a star alliance member, but far exceeds the service that United Airlines have provided.

We will definitely fly with them again.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (7,106)

Reviewed 2 January 2018

ANA - The Inspiration of Japan, has a wide network of flight services both international and domestic and operates out of Japan.

I availed their domestic services couple of times between Tokyo-Osaka and Tokyo-Akita and the services offered were highly satisfying.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

First impression @ Seatac waiting to checkin. We were the first flight of the day and the whole crew welcomed everyone in line before opening the line including bowing. Feels like we are in Japan already!

Food was good but nothing mind blowing. nice to have haagen daz ice cream afterwards but it was really hard.

Very good selection of new movies. The touchscreen is excellent.

On time.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Recently we sat on the domestic flight from Tokyo Haneda to Chitose airport. One of my luggage was cracked!!!! I was shocked!!! Of course want to complaint to the customer service... ANA staffs don't really know how to speak English... then the manager in charge came out and said they won't compensate anything.... I was surprised and angry.... she still able to show me picture and written there they won't do any action.. that's mean they always got this kind of incidents happen!!!!! Ask me to claim my own insurance not their business!!! Their service are damn lousy!!!!!!!!!! Never consider ANA again worse than those budget airlines... nothing great to shout about....

3  Thank GX_Qian
Reviewed 1 January 2018

This airline has the best service anywhere. The stewardesses were constantly checking to see if we were comfortable. Instead of just handing me a headphone they unwrapped it and plugged it in, when I started reading a book she asked if I wanted my light turned on. You get the picture. IT was on time comfortable and enjoyable.