“Trash”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 31 July 2021

Horrible customer service numerous delays, pilots showing up after the departure time. A/C broken on the plane. It’s pathetic to think $400 is being wasted on unprofessional acts. Never will we use AA for business or leisure again. Just be honest and say there are problems. No need to extend delays 4 times. Get the pilots on the plane before the passengers too…

1  Thank V6123AXjosephp
Write a reviewReviews (73,005)

Reviewed 31 July 2021

They lost my bag and are doing nothing about it. I have to call and ask for updates and they just say they don’t have any info. Their baggage tracker is showing an open case but no progress. It’s been 5 days now with zero help. I submitted a delayed baggage claim and they said they need to review it for up to 45 days before they can determine if they’re going to reimburse me or not. ( and need receipts for any item over $100. Like they expect me to have receipts for my shoes, coats, and suitcase all bought years ago) I have no bag, no reimbursement, and no insight as to what they’re doing at all. Won’t fly with them again on this basis alone.

Reviewed 31 July 2021

this is my first time traveling in 15 years and they lost my carry on luggage because “they had no more space in the plane” so idk where tf they took it once i handed it to them & they constantly lied about where it was for FOUR DAYS until we went off on them that’s when they suddenly decided to drop it off at my hotel. they didn’t even apologize and when we were flying back home they delayed our flight 3 times until they actually cancelled it and we waited TWO HOURS in a long line just to rebook and now they have delayed our new flight 3 times already with bs excuses

Reviewed 31 July 2021

Every point of contact with American Airlines has been absolutely horrible. The gates were crowded with people not on the same flight. I checked in 15 minutes before departure and they said boarding was closed. The flight had been overbooked. I was given a different flight, but was not provided the information for the connecting flight. Arrived and ran to my connecting, after waiting in an empty customer service center. When I arrived at my final I was unable to locate my bags, as they never transferred them. I was assured they would be there when I arrived. I checked the next day and they had sent them to the final destination; however, I still have not been contacted by an agent. I have been unable to get a hold of anyone at AA all day.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 31 July 2021

American Airlines is terrible. Flights were delayed hours at a time, customer service was awful. Didn't even get a measly $10 food voucher after our hours upon hours of delay. Contacted American Airlines customer service and they didn't do anything. I'm an AA member and will never return.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.