“just flew American to and from California from Boston,Ma. non stop”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 11 July 2021

put on your mask when you enter the airport,go thru security,wife and I used wheelchairs both ways. When we arrived a nice young lady helped with getting out large luggage sent on its way. Great job. Then we were take to out area where the flight was leaving from. The wheelers were just so nice. They returned when our flight was getting ready to board and took us down to the plane.Again,Great. The flight was outstanding with the crew as nice as you could ask for with a full plane.Landing and getting out luggage was a piece of cake the wheelers were waiting for us as we got off the plane and took us to get our luggage. Our ride was also waiting for us and the wheelers did not even let us touch our luggage and they put it the car. Coming back the same as above. We had two young guys from Morroco meet us in Boston and did not leave us until we were in the Uber to go to our sons home in S.Weymouth. We could not have asked for better treatment anywhere. American,you did such a good job flying and getting us on and off the flights,getting our luggage and not leaving us until we were safe was just so nice.
Thanks to you and your great crews and staff on the ground for making our trip such a great one.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (73,009)

Reviewed 11 July 2021

Time and time again American airlines let's us down by giving no clarity as to why they cancel their flights and gives us no plan to get back home. As a physician who's patients count on him, I have to now explain to sick America why they'll have to wait to be seen - because of the worst airline in the entire world. Change your name

1  Thank Hyenzane04
Reviewed 11 July 2021

My daughter Lauren came to visit us in Dallas, She was alone traveling with a 4 month old b/c Ryan is deployed overseas. We called and asked about all restrictions, including strollers. Flying here was great. She was able to take the stroller and check it at the gate plane when she was boarding her plane. We take her this morning and go in with her to help her with her checked luggage. We get up to the ticket counter and check her suitcase and the lady said she would have to check the stroller. Lauren was in tears because she has 2 diaper bags, a harness to put him in and was diagnosed at 10 with scoliosis. The only reason she was by herself is because Ryan is overseas serving OUR country. We get in the line and notice that there are bigger strollers than the one they made us check. I have Chris stay with Lauren and go back to the ticket counter and demand to see a supervisor. It takes forever. She finally shows up and doesn't give a crap. Sorry she said I didn't get to see the stroller. She said that if it is over 20 pounds they have to check it. I told her that the lady didn't even weigh it. This is a $800 stroller and is very light weight. One of the reasons we bought the stroller was because of her back. She said if we had called ahead of time we could've gotten a buddy pass. WE DID CALL ahead!! They never told us that she couldn't have the stroller and NEVER offered a buddy pass. Then to top it off Lauren is crying and trying to keep it together and by the time we had talked to the supervisor for nothing and had waited in line to go through security she had to get in line to board. Then the lady at the ticket counter was SO Rude to her because she was trying to get her pass on her phone and said you will need to move to the side if you don't have your pass. WTF????? Can you NOT see that she has a baby, 2 diaper bags, and has already been crying??? Oh it gets better.
When she lands and gets to baggage claim the stroller isn't there!! Everyone has gone from her flight. Lauren calls me crying and I tell her to go to a customer service area for AA. So, she has to drag her checked luggage, 2 diaper bags and a her baby over to a little CS area. She just breaks down and cries and has to wait while the guy goes and finds her stroller. Social media, CHECK! I will put this on every website I can find until someone calls me back. NEVER in a million years have I seen worse customer service. You gave a military family NO Compassion or assistance. Shame on you!!!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 10 July 2021

I don’t have an issue with American Airlines, but I do want to get the word out to not use bookaahotels.com EVER! I used this website through American Airlines to book a hotel to earn 2,000 miles. I cancelled 3 days prior to the cancellation deadline date and received a confirmation for my cancellation. Bookaahotels.com never notified the hotel about my cancellation so I was charged $204 for a cancellation fee by the Hilton. Eleven days later and I have not heard from the booking company and I am still waiting for my refund from the Hilton. I will never book through this website again. No one answers emails or the phone. Horrible customer service! Stay away from this booking site.

Date of travel: June 2021
Reviewed 10 July 2021

Was cancelled twice spent 140 on a cab no apologies just atitude.Ill never fly thier crappy airline again....and covid?....they don't care ur a sardine in the plane .

Date of travel: July 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.