“Passenger”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

American Airlines was an epic fail from start to finish of our planned vacation. You name it from sending us out on a flight without enough foresight to cxl because the connecting flight had been cxled. Overbooked flights, not putting us up in a hotel and losing our luggage. If not for the attendants behind the counters I would give the worst rating possible. We heard worse or just as bad stories from other passengers . Whatever is going on with them I would not trust them to fly you in the air if they are this mismanaged.
DO NOT TRUST AA TO TAKE CARE OF YOU

Date of travel: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (71,891)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a flight leaving Thursday night with my dog because she was getting rehomed. They told us to get there 2 hours early to check in. We did our paperwork and went to inspect the kennel, one lady said it was too small for our dog while the person taking the cargo approved it and said it was ok. Ultimately they said no to crate and we asked if we could run to Walmart 10 minutes away to grab a new one, they said no you won’t make it back in time we’re closing. We were upset because we were rehoming our dog but it was okay since we could spend 2 more nights with her. Saturday rolls around and this time she gets onto the flight. They say to give food and water and they’ll clean out the kennel on the connecting flight. When she arrived at her destination her kennel was full of pee and poop and her water hasnt been open or given to her. Never fly your pets with American.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When I say HORRIBLE, I mean just HORRIBLE!!!! Customer service. With a line of 10 people trying board before flight takes off they took their sweet time with people who were there like 20 min before us. They made us lose our flight and then made it seem like it was our fault after standing there 45 minutes . They took NO ACCOUNTABILITY. They showed no empathy! Horrible. Never again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My flight to NC was canceled late on 4/9/2021. I called the Budget rental car counter in Asheville, and told them I’d need to pick it up the next day. They said no problem.
Next day, I had to fly into Knoxville, because there weren’t any flights into Asheville with available seats. So my daughter picked me up and we drive two hours to Asheville to pick up the car. I got there and Budget DOUBLED MY RATE!!! 6 days cost went from $406 to $963.

So I can’t ever recommend Budget/AVIS to anyone.

The person behind the counter was supposedly powerless. I called Budget customer service, and they blamed their system and said they could NOT help. I obviously chose not to rent with their changed terms.

This is the very definition of treating a paying customer terribly. I had set up the rental through the American Airlines website. I’ll be leaving a review there, as well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Every time I want to use a trip credit I have to call and wait on the phone for 2-4 hours. WHY? Why even give us a trip credit number if your website/app does not know how to accept these numbers without pulling an error? FIX THIS

Date of travel: April 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.