“Went Ok for me”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 8 January 2021

I only fly once or twice a year. Despite all the negative reviews on here, my flight went well and was pretty ordinary. Less laid back about the Covid19 but that was fine with me as Delta started to sound like Big Brother after a while on my flight back home and that was annoying.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (73,005)

Reviewed 7 January 2021

Flight from Las Vegas into DFW was straight forward. However catching my connecting flight was horrible...I landed at 1200 and quickly made my way to my next gate only to be told I was late because they close onboarding 15 min prior to take off. This was my first time on American Airlines and it will be my last

Date of travel: January 2021
Reviewed 7 January 2021

Is there a minus 1? I've tried giving American Air chances at least once a year. Each time is worst than the last. Too many sickening incidents to write out. I once had condensation dripping down onto my seat from the air vents, they stuffed it with tissue them moved me to another seat after a lot of pleading and that seat had mold and smelly situation going on. Another time a guy sitting across aisle from me discovered vomit on the floor in front of his seat before take off..they didn't clean it until after take off. Another time, everyone in my section overheard a stewardess making some racial comments about a Chinese passenger to crew members and it was a passenger that had to correct her, the crew did nothing. Another time I was given a salad that looked like it sat in heat and wilted and it smelled, then they gave me crackers that were super hard and stale !! Stale! Do you know how long it takes for crackers to go stale??!! The very last time... another smelly moldy seat that smelled like it sat in the rain and dried, it smelled toxic. The flight attendants seemed mad at everyone. I kept yo myself didn't ask for anything. I dont know how American airlines is still in business with all of the complaints. I often hear so many people with the same complaints about american air... it is a truly disgusting airlines

Reviewed 7 January 2021

Terrible company. Did not take any sympathy for my family's health situation. They were rude and sickening in every way possible. Do NOT fly American Airlines.

Date of travel: January 2021
Reviewed 7 January 2021

After being told that the flights are thoroughly sanitize between flights, I was very disappointed to find that the surfaces and seats were extremely dirty after I wiped them down with a sanitizing wipe (see picture). I felt very uncomfortable with this flight due to this and the fact that the entire plane was packed to full capacity during a pandemic.

Date of travel: December 2020
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.