“Flight on time stubborn waiters”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took a premium economy flight to get more space and better service. I got the first but not the second. Being diabetic and handicapped I needed to go often to the toilets...the closest one was the business class just a few ahead. A stubborn and stupid board waitress scorned me and did not allow me to go to those toilets making me urinate in my pants !

Rules are rules on AA the client can dye but we apply them !
What a great understanding of life , people and service

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (52,252)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well, I was the only AA flight to leave Reagan National and we sat in the plane for 2 hours because it was highly doubtful we could take off in the blinding snow. I had to be onboard my cruise ship at 4pm to Cuba!!! The pilots were absolute pros. Kept us informed, made sure it was safe, and took the small window of a calm in the snow to de-ice and take off. What a pro!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m just sick of American Airlines. They have become progressively worse the last few years. 2 hours of wasted time...and i thought tsa would be the problem— nope. TSA at jfk was actually great.

1  Thank Aet1g
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Smooth flight out - no problems - just under two hours -packed plane- seemed like a hop and a skip from Philly-

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Started on 8AM flight AA#2231 to DFW. Nice flight that's really about 45 min. Then in coach Extended Seating on AA#119 from 11:10 - 3:44 about 8 1/2 hour flight. The extra room was well worth the money. The seat back TV's allowed me to watch parts of 5 movies. There was a nice wrap & chips snack and complimentary drinks. The Flight Attendants were pleasant and helpful. We were hoping to get a 1st class return flight on a Boeing 777 but AA just added a 7,500 mile surcharge to 1st Class HI flights with lie flat seating.