“Will not fly again.”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

By mistake I bought basic economy tickets and will admit I should not have done that. I have a flight in April, they are calling for 8-12 inches of snow on the date of my flight (as of 3 days before). I called to change my flight and they want a $200 fee per ticket to chance it. I can buy new flights for less then that.

To wave the fee I have to wait until the day before at the earliest, that would be fine if it was just be but I am traveling with 2 young children and would need 3 seats together. What is the likelihood on a new flight at the last minute.

If anything I am trying to help American Airlines out and proactively change my flight before they have to, but apparently that does not matter to them.

Will not fly American again regardless of price. You get what you pay for.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (34,871)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Flew out of Norfolk with a short layover in Charlotte and then into Pensacola. Was only about four hours total. The flight was uneventful except for a chatty Cathy on the row in front of me. Otherwise not bad at all.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

was well taken care of in my wheelchair.i was taken from gate to gate by courtesy aa personal could not have asked for better service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Customer service on airlines is normally about as extinct as the dodo birds, but American really does not care. On this trip, they sent me to the wrong gates. They had no one around to answer questions and their flight information screens were few and far between. Even though I am flying Business class, they do not seem to care if I fly or not.It used to be you could stay in the Business Class Lounge while waiting. Sorry, you have to pony up an extra $60.00 to use that now. They cram as many in the plane as the FAA will allow so the differences between Business and flying Cargo Class in the rear is not that much. Let us be blunt. None of the airlines care if you fly with them or not. The game is rigged so they will make money. You are the least of their concerns.

I should not complain, however, at least they didn't lose my luggage this trip.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight was as it should be, no delays, service was good. Flew with a stop in Dallas. You should plan a little extra time for changing terminals even if you are on the same airline.