“Very good domestic flying in Argentina”
Review of Aerolineas Argentinas

Reviewed June 4, 2019

We complemented our itinerary in Argentina by flying ro Ushuaia and El Calafate, commng back to Buenos aires.
The flying sehedule was very good, flying in the morning to be able to apreciate arriving these pleces still in daytime.
The flights were always on schedule and flying to and from AEP, made it very confortable, as it is much better located in Buenos Aires.
Service was good an better than expected for a low cost airline.

Reviewed June 1, 2019

Horrible airline. No reimbursement for hotels due to a cancelled flight. No respect for passengers, they insulted me when I asked for some sort of compensation for my hotel stay that had to be extended. Complete disregard for the customer. DO NOT USE THIS AIRLINE! You will be left In the dark and hung out to dry. The staff is constantly checking their social media instead of tending to customers needs.

1  Thank alex b
Reviewed May 30, 2019

Before flying got messages that the flight was cancelled and that that our flight was on a different airline (Australis Agentinas, I think) with a very slightly different time. Anyway, it was on time and we got to Buenos Aires without hitch.

We were offered to bid for upgrade prior to flying - as an experiment tried the lowest bid; this turned out to be successful (although not successful on the flight out to Ushuaia). This gave us more legroom and better food. Also when we arrived at Buenos Aires JPT airport, our bags were waiting for us by the carousel (even before the carousel had started - so we out of the airport very quickly.
Whether it was worth the extra cost, not sure.

Date of travel: March 2019
2  Thank J60C
Reviewed May 30, 2019

The flight was fine and on-time. In flight food was basic but edible.
Whilst our flight was on-time, acquaintances who flew the following day had a 3 hour delay.

Date of travel: February 2019
2  Thank J60C
Reviewed May 29, 2019

GOING to Argentina was flying in a sardine can. Needed some oil to fit. I'm 5"10 and my legs couldn't stay close due to the "envelope" of the seat. Food was worse than any plane I have been on and after the attendant dropped my beer and said "I'll bring you another"... I'm still waiting. And I almost forgot... getting OUT of USA took more questioning than getting back IN (my wife is argentinian with green card) since they didn't ask for the green card but for the visa to return!! (4 times!!)

Returning was similar in the "letting my wife in the plane" since they don't ask for green card but for visas, REcheck the hand luggage before boarding the plane (by their employees, no by police or similar). Before departing we asked for a glass of water for my wife to take her medication... 3 times we asked and it never came. Plane was a little bit bigger, no earphones for the movies on the way back, food we don't know since we preferred to dine in the airport and avoid the food on the plane. I prefer NOT to comment on the breakfast... THAT BAD!

It will cost as MORE (especially if we take a connecting flight inside Argentina for the luggage) but we will look for another airline for our next trip there.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.