“Aeroflot - Russian Airlines”
Review of Aeroflot

Reviewed 5 March 2021

Great all-around service. Ordered lent menu in advance and the quality was great. Always enjoyable using this airline

Date of travel: March 2021
Aeroflot95, Public Relations Manager at Aeroflot, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Dear norikb778,
Thanks much for your review. We value your warm words and your loyalty to Aeroflot. Our top priority is the safety and comfort of our passengers. We look forward to seeing you on board again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (16,199)

Reviewed 5 March 2021

The second leg of the itinerary was just as good as the first one. The flight attendants were as attentive as ever and the food was really up to the standards. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 5 March 2021

The flight was delayed by 40 minutes, but during the flight they arrived on time. The food was good, the flight attendants were nice and the service was good. The plane was clean, the noise of the engine was almost inaudible. There was a treatment of the plane before departure, which caused an unpleasant smell, but it quickly disappeared. Thank you.

Date of travel: February 2021
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

They stole money from my credit card and it's been a year fighting back and forth with American Express. This company steals money and many people have had similar experiences. They cancelled the flight and refused a refund. The customer service agent laughed at my request for a refund and mocked me. I have it recorded. The American Express representative looking at my case told me straight up that Aeroflot is trying to scam me and they are a shady company. This company shouldn't be allowed to operate anymore. Book with any other company and pay a little extra to avoid their garbage.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

I really fly a lot and when I plan my trip I always choose Aeroflot, because of stable quality of service - very pleasant staff, clean plane, nice food; accurate flight schedule - I have tight schedule and had never lost a point due to flight delay or smth and SVO is one of the most comfortable and beautiful airport in Europe and Asia. Me and my friends r going to next trip soon, and already booked Aeroflot tickets as well)) thank to each person of Aeroflot team both in the air and ground service)))

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding

Dear Wander463370 ,

We are delighted to hear you consider Aeroflot Russia’s best airline. We couldn’t agree more  We will keep working hard to make sure it stays this way!

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.