“DISASTER, never again will I fly Aer Lingus”
Review of Aer Lingus

Reviewed June 13, 2024

Aer Lingus lost our bags for 12 days on a trip from Dulles to Paris. They had no idea where the bags were. They called every day to ask me the same questions over and over but could not provide me any information as to where my bags were. One day they scheduled delivery of one of my bags and delivered the wrong bag. Every day they would say we should receive them by tomorrow. That didn't happen until day 11 for 1 bag and 12 days for the other, only because I changed my travel plans and went to the Milan airport to get it. Otherwise, I would not have received it before my cruise the following day. Now that I am home, I have submitted the paperwork for all the items I needed to purchase to make it those 12 days. It wasn't much, but still totaled about $700 Euros. Considering I had to buy additional luggage, make up, toiletries, clothes, medicine, that wasn't a lot.
Today I got an email telling me they would be sending me a check for $237 dollars for my troubles. What a joke. I tried to call them to discuss it, but they do not have a contact number for this department. What great customer service.
I recommend never flying with Aer Lingus. I know I never will, not even to Dublin.

Date of travel: May 2024

Reviewed June 13, 2024

Smallest seats ever. So cramped you can hardly get in or out. Thank God the person in front of me did not put his seat back. At least movie took my mind off it. Connecting flight was also aer lingus NO tv screen. Are you kidding me ? No tv no internet no nothing for 2 more hours. I will never fly with them again

Reviewed June 13, 2024

It’s like the spirit airline for international. Very limited services. The guy next to me asked for a full can of coke and the flight attendant said they have limited number. Also they announced that they have limited amount of food. The flight attendants are not pleasant.

Reviewed June 12, 2024

Since April, my suitcase is lost and I am still waiting after 2 months to be refund as per Canada convention. Customer service is no existant. Horrible

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed June 10, 2024

Short 55 minute flight. When we arrived in Dublin our bags didn't come on the flight. We were told to fill out our information on the kiosk and they will call tomorrow or email when the luggage arrives. Next day no call or email and two of the three family members luggage showed up at our hotel. No idea when the third was arriving but it did the following day (2 days later). Come to find out this happens all the time because the plane is small and cannot hold all of the passengers luggage. Not fun being on vacation and not knowing when your luggage will arrive. Poor customer service when we arrived and was told they don't have a customer service number to call for an update. I will NEVER fly Are Lingus again no matter how much of a cost savings it is. They obviously don't care about people being affected on their trip no matter what the reason is. Poor customer service at the airport!!!

1  Thank Greg S
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.