“Pay few more dollars and go with a reputable airline”
Review of Aer Lingus

Reviewed June 13, 2024

It’s like the spirit airline for international. Very limited services. The guy next to me asked for a full can of coke and the flight attendant said they have limited number. Also they announced that they have limited amount of food. The flight attendants are not pleasant.

Reviewed June 12, 2024

Since April, my suitcase is lost and I am still waiting after 2 months to be refund as per Canada convention. Customer service is no existant. Horrible

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed June 10, 2024

Short 55 minute flight. When we arrived in Dublin our bags didn't come on the flight. We were told to fill out our information on the kiosk and they will call tomorrow or email when the luggage arrives. Next day no call or email and two of the three family members luggage showed up at our hotel. No idea when the third was arriving but it did the following day (2 days later). Come to find out this happens all the time because the plane is small and cannot hold all of the passengers luggage. Not fun being on vacation and not knowing when your luggage will arrive. Poor customer service when we arrived and was told they don't have a customer service number to call for an update. I will NEVER fly Are Lingus again no matter how much of a cost savings it is. They obviously don't care about people being affected on their trip no matter what the reason is. Poor customer service at the airport!!!

1  Thank Greg S
Reviewed June 10, 2024

-10/10 awful business. My grandfather and grandmother paid for tickets in the front of the plane MONTHS in advance. And in ZERO notice the flight changed aircraft’s with a plane that no longer had row 13, giving us seats in the VERY BACK of the plane. Safe to say our entire family of seven are extremely unsatisfied and displeased. Never again will we ever use this airline, OR recommend it to anyone. The person with “high authority” was NO help at all and was a waste of 30 minutes to wait in line before wasting another 30 minutes of saying there’s nothing she could do, and that we had to just go home and email the airlines for a partial refund on the EXPENSIVE seats we never got. No matter if you plan or buy tickets in advance it is not certain you will get what you pay for with this airline.

1  Thank Natalie M
Reviewed June 10, 2024

I came home from a holiday in Spain to find my suitcase had been literally thrown around the place. It was broken in numerous places and scratched all over. I tried to contact aer Lingus two days after I got home and could only get a chat bot. On this it said someone would get back to me. After a week or so I hadn’t heard a word so I called aer Lingus customer care. A man told me what to search and what links to follow on the website as it is very hard to find. I lodged a ticket and they got back to me within 24 hours to say because I didn’t follow the correct channels to lodge a ticket within seven days my claim is void. I wrote back explaining that I tried to contact them within two days. No reply. So I called again. The lady was rude and unhelpful so I asked for a supervisor to call me and that was arranged. Unfortunately nobody ever called me. I called again and was met with the same response. No nobody will call me back or reply on my ticket. They are basically just ignoring me

Date of travel: May 2024
2  Thank I3158QFbarrym
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.